17: KM's Film

Sorry for the long long long wait everyone! I hope you are still there and thank you for being patient, I'll try to update more often now. Advance Happy New Year everyone!

Jennie's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber when I felt something poking my cheeks.

I slowly open my eyes and immediately smile as I saw my wife staring at me while poking my cheeks.

"Good Morning sleepy head" She greeted then pecked my lips which made me blush.

Of course even though we've been married for years already, I still get flustered by her easily.

I wrapped my arms around her waist then pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I greeted her then pecked her lips.

"Get up now and brush your teeth before you join the kids having their breakfast. I'll just change Laurent and Elisa's clothes" My wife said as she sat on my stomach. I just stared at her welcoming boobies as she spoke but I felt her flicked my forehead that made me winced in pain.

"Aww babe!" I rubbed my forehead as I pout at her.

"Stop being pervert nini"

"Oh c'mon I'm just admiring my sexy and delicious wife despite of having 5 kids" I said as I sat up that made her sat on my lap.

Damn I'm getting hard right now as I felt her clothed center on my bulge. I roam my hands on her sexy back then started kissing her lips, I immediately bit her lower lip that made her groan. I started grinding my bulge on her hot center but then my wife pushed me away.

"Yahh!! I said go brush your teeth and eat your breakfast with the kids" She glared at me but I just slide my hands inside her oversized shirt and noticed that she's not wearing her bra that made it easy for me to grope her bare breasts.

"Oh c'mon honey, can't i have my dessert first? just a quickie please I'm so hard for you right now, my cock is aching to enter your tight cu—"

I got cut off when we both heard Elisa cried loudly from her crib that made me almost cry in defeat.

"Opps your daughter says no you pervert. Go do what i say Kim. We're going to start our vlog later" She said as she stood up but not forgetting to grind on my bulge and grope my cock to tease me before she goes to Elisa and carry her.

I just groaned in defeat before I stood up and head to the bathroom and jerk off imagining my wife's naked body before i do my morning routine.

We're now getting ready at the living room for our very first YouTube video. My wife and I decided to hire video production team to help us on our channel.

Luckily they're a close friends of our family, and they offered to have a contract so they can help us permanently on our channel, Of course my wife and I agreed.

"So everyone's ready?" The director asked.

"Neee we're ready" Our kids answer in unison that made me and Lisa chuckle and just nodded.

"Alright the recording will start in 3..2..1.. Cue!"

[The Italic means it's on the recording]

"Hello everyone! This is Jennie Kim-Manoban and my wife.."

"Lalisa Kim-Manoban" I smiled widely as I watched my wife waved at the camera.