10 : Jealousy

Jennie's POV

"So what happened in the detention?" Lisa asked sternly. We decided to have a quick facetime while she's on her way on a another event.

"They said that Lim threw his classmate's bag through out the window because he didn't invite him to his party" I answered hoping that she won't burst out.

"Are you kidding me Jennie?" She asked as i saw her frown.

"No honey..."

"Oh gosh I don't know what to do with that child of yours Jennie" She massaged her temple.

"Hey he's your son too"

"Well you did leave him inside my vagina" She said that made me shit up. "I'll talk to him when i came back, he better prepare himself."

"I'll throw a party for him babe" I said then nervous smile at her.

"Are you freaking serious right now Jennie? better prepare yourself as well" Lisa warned then glare at me through the screen.

"Baby—"

"No. Gotta go now talk to your son" She said then rolled her eyes on me.

"Baby wait, I love—" I didn't get to finish my sentence when she ended up the call. "Ouch" I said as i painfully held my chest as it aches.

Then my phone vibrated and saw her message telling me she loves me but she's mad. I immediately smiled widely.

It's already evening and my kids were already asleep. I'm glad that they fell asleep early tonight. I took a deep breath and lay comfortably on our bed then decided to drift into my dreamland.

I woke up as i felt my phone keeps on buzzing and keeps on notifying me. Damn i forgot to turn on my dnd mode.

I grab my phone and unlocked it, I was about to turn on my dnd mode but i noticed Jisoo's messages so i opened it in curiosity.

As i saw the picture, I frowned. What the actual fuck. I examine the photo clearly and it's my WIFE.

I don't know but i felt anger started to build up inside me. But i trust Lisa, so i decided to check my social media accounts.

 But i trust Lisa, so i decided to check my social media accounts