Author's note.

Welcome. I'm AnointingProsper, but you can call me Anointingyao. For those who don't know, I'm the writer of Eleanora series which obviously still needs to be worked on.

So here's a little of my backstory. Every writer can relate that their problem is always too much plot. And they just want to write all the plot down as a story but the plot is just like Rome and can't be built in a day. A good story takes time.

So, after I finished the Eleanora series, I literally became jobless for there seemed to be no more book to write as I was still in love with all the characters and hadn't moved on. But I still had hundreds of plot to write. So I decided to write Death's Melody. Which also is a very massive plot. But I got lost in the pages of the books I was going to write and hit my biggest writer's block since I became a writer and that was because I'm a Med student and I needed to give my academics more attention. In other words, I had to struggle to write twenty chapters of Death's Melody in a year.

Finally. I got lost and decided to try another series, hoping as time goes on, I'd come back to Death's Melody cuz there's just too much for you guys that will keep you glued to your screen.

So while, Death's Melody is still pending, I figured, why don't I start the series I had archived in my imagination for ten years now?

This series is one of my best series ever and they've kept me awake all night long just imagining the plot. The plot has developed and become so huge while being interwoven that I actually pray I finish it.

It's a fantasy, action and comedy kind of books.

The series is named: Mystery History.

As the name says, it's the History of each mysterious characters that I'd be bringing to light.

I truly hope you enjoy this.

Just a few things to note...

NOTE:
1. Each series is connected to the other but can also be read as a standalone.
2. I really pray I finish this series.
3. If you guys see this series anywhere else, kindly let me know. But whoever tries to plagiarize my work, is already cursed for just thinking it. It took me ten years to create this beauty and you want to snatch my baby?!

4. No hate comments to anyone. No hate comment to me, or to a fellow reader or to my characters, please. Each character is like my baby but I can promise you there are some characters you'd hate.

5. I truly hope you love this series, because the journey of a thousand miles (literally and practically) has finally begun.

6. The name of the series was given to me by my sister so shoutout to her. @Flourishminji
__________________________________________✍

MYSTERY HISTORY: The Alexander family

The strange yet interesting family, the Alexander's. The History of their mysterious backgrounds.

1. Sébastien Aslan  Alexander.
2. Sandiego Axel Alexander.
3. Xenon Davis Alexander
4. Roy-Lee Dinis Alexander
5. David Jedidah Alexander (Their father)
6. Iredessa frost (Their Mother)