Chapter 52 | I F o u n d M y S o m e o n e I n Y o u

It's 5h30 am when my alarm sounds

I get up and have breakfast with my bride's maids and my mom.

Around 7h I start getting my makeup and hair done.

When all of the sudden, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say and Anne enters

"Hi, darling!"

"Hi, Anne!" I say hugging her

"A special someone made me bring this to you!" she said handing me a book and a letter to all of my maids

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I say laughing

I open the book and tears come to my eyes

Inside is or a photo, or a recipe, a dry flower from all our dates, and a little message from him.

I read it all and am a sobbing mess at the end.

My mom enters the room already in her dress and says

"It's time to get you dressed, honey!" I nod and move to where my dress is

My mom helps me put it on, and when I turn around to look at her she's crying

"Mom, you can't cry, because I will cry too!" I say already crying

My mom waves at me and says

"You look so beautiful!" I hug her

"3...2...1.... you can turn around!" I say to the girls

They turn and once again we are all crying.

I'm standing next to my father so we can go down the island

"Can I scream?" I ask my dad, he laughs

I shake the nerves away and the music sounds.

I chose a medley of mamma mia songs for me and my bride's maids enter the church.

When "Slipping Through My Fingers" starts playing, the church doors open and my dad starts walking

I raise my head and at the sight of Harry, I can't contain the tears that stream down my face.

He looks out of a movie in his suit.

My dad shakes H's hand and whispers something to him making him nod.

Harry grabs my hand and kisses it, then proceeds to clean my tears.

"Do you want to share your vows?" says the priest

I go first

"I didn't know what to write when I sat in front of this paper.

And after a lot of thinking I decided to read a message that Jules sent me

you deserve someone who wants to know why you scream out the lyrics to your favorite songs when they come on, the books you keep on your table beside the bed, and the reason why the tears seem to form most when it is quiet.

you deserve someone who will not judge your past, hold you when you can't see yourself the way they do, and see value in the scars you've been given over the years.

you deserve someone who cares to ask why you have earmarked certain pages and what you are afraid of so they'll know how to give their best effort in protecting you from it all.

there are no perfect humans walking amongst us, but if we provide someone the ability to sleep in peace, live fully, and feel appreciated, we are living the best example of perfection.

you deserve answers to the tough questions, truth instead of blatant lies, and hands that never go without touching you.

if what you're asking is too much for someone, they are incapable of giving what it takes to have you.

it isn't your fault and you don't have high standards. you are simply tired of the bullshit and want someone accountable who values the same things you do in a relationship.

life is nothing more than choices, and I hope you are able to make one when you are ready to share that piece of your heart kept under your bed which only gets brought out when your eyes refuse to close.

remember, never settle just because it feels right. settling causes animosity and negative energy you want nothing to do with. it will end up poisoning you down the road.

you deserve someone who understands all of this and still wants to kiss you each morning with eyes that have missed you

I found my someone on you!"