Chapter 20 | S a y i n g G o o d b y e

I point my finger at the camera and say "There will be a lot of tears because I'm here to talk about the last show"

I reach for my glass

"It's Wednesday so raise your glasses, clinck clinck let's have a drink"

"I don't even know where to begin!" I laugh

"The energy in the venue was surreal! All the additional songs, and the speech!" I take a deep breath

"I think I talk for everyone when I say that being a woman is difficult! But being a woman and a fan is having a target in your back."

"We can compare concerts to sports. If a guy cries because of soccer everyone is like 'That's the love for the game' Woman crying in concerts 'You're crazy, you should know better, you're too old for that'." I say with tears in my eyes.

"For the longest time, I was embarrassed to say that I was this type of fan. That cried at concerts. And Harry gave me a place where I can be a 'crazy' fan without being judged by those who surround me."

"Having someone you look up to, saying that you are one of the most inspiring people he ever known is gratifying" I say as tears go down my face.

Jules left for the airport two hours ago, and I'm on my way to meet up with Harry!

We are going on a walk. He found a hiking path and wants me to go with him!

I don't know how to feel. When I'm talking to him, it feels so natural, like he isn't famous. And I kind of enjoy it.

"Hi" I say as I approach Harry.

"Hey" He leans in for a hug.

"Before we go can I just say something?" I ask him

"Yes, of course!"

"I just wanted to thank you for what you did yesterday! It was such a magical moment and it couldn't end in a better way! So thank you!" I smile at him

"Thank you! It really means the world hearing you say that!"

"So now that we put that aside. You ready to go?" he asks as he puts a hat on.

"You ready to go?" he asks as he puts a hat on

"Yes, please lead the way!"

"So when are you going back home?"

"I don't have a flight back yet. I always wanted to come here, so I'm seeing where time takes me." I shrug

"Italy is very beautiful. If you want me to show you around I would love to," he says a little shy.

It's funny to see him like this. Who would have thought that a famous singer who performs almost every night was this shy! It's kind of cute.

"I will hold you to that"

"So what do you do for a living?"

"Well, it's complicated! I have a degree in architecture, but unfortunately, I had someone in my life who ruined my dream of becoming one. Which is also the reason I'm doing this." I say as I gesture my arms around

"But I started a Podcast! And I started writing some things that I want to do in the future! Who knows?"

"I'm sorry to hear that. You just have to start doing what makes you happy in the moment"

"Yeah, I'm starting to learn that I don't owe anything to anyone, especially my happiness!"

He looks at me with a smile on his face and nods.

We walk in silence, and even in those moments, it's so comforting!