Chapter 8 | F i n e L i n e

It's the eighth show in Europe

It's the eighth show in Europe. That's something about traveling around the EU that I love so much. Every city is unique, the architecture, the history, and the crowds. They are always so loud that it makes my heart happy!

As I get ready for my second night in Edinburgh, I can't help but smile as I look into the mirror. I love this outfit. It asks for a lot of motion.

I enter the stage and the crowd erupts in cheers.

This setlist for the last leg of the tour was so well thought. All the songs make sense and for me feels like the best summer.

I can't help but feel disappointed when I don't see Her in the crowd tonight.

So as I start singing 'Fine line', remembering that it is one of her favorite songs, I sing this song with all the emotion that it requires. This song helped me go through a lot when I wrote it and when covid hit. And seeing it reach so many people and seeing how it impacts their lives, feels like a mission completed. As the most important part of the song arrives I close my eyes and give it my all. I imagine her with a small smile on her face and tears down her face. She looks heavenly. I give my guitar to the crew and thank the crowd, as I exit the stage.

Today's show made me realize that, from the first chord of the first song till the last chord of the last song, there doesn't exist problems, it doesn't exist bad. In this space there only exists love, and the feeling of healing. This is a safe space for the fans, but it's also a safe space for me. It's the time of the day that I put everything aside, and let myself be myself. And the same goes for them.

I lay in my hotel room with a smile on my face as I thought of what my sister told me 'hang on to the idea of her, till you have her'. And I know she didn't mean her as in the fan but the woman that one day I will settle with. But my romantic heart doesn't stop me from dreaming of what it would be like if she was the one. But that same romantic heart is aching tonight because for the first time she wasn't in the crowd.

If only we met outside the venue...

Author's note    

Tomorrow will be Marta's POV from the same chapter!

This two chapters were written with the thouthg of the amazing energy and fandom that us together with Harry created!

With love,

M <3