Chapter 16 - T h e G r e e n A n d P u r p l e V e r s i o n

"Man, I can't believe that this tour is almost ending

"Man, I can't believe that this tour is almost ending. Only yesterday we were stepping out in Las Vegas" Pauli says beside me as I'm getting ready for the Vienna show.

"Who do you tell? This tour was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I'm so grateful for everyone who showed up. I... I can't. It's all just so much." I say.

"What do you have in mind to do after the tour ends?" he asks

"I don't know. I will take a month or so off to relax. But other than that I don't know." I answered him truly.

"It would be easy if I just had someone to return to. Like after the chaos of the tour, in a home where I don't need to worry about anything. And just be surrounded by love and happiness. That's the only con thing about this life. I feel like I put my private one on hold!" he looks at me a little surprised and then says

"Yeah, I never really thought about that. But do you have someone you're talking to or you are lonely" He half jokes.

I looked at him and hesitated for a moment but then I said

"I know it's odd and a little out of the box. But there's this one girl that comes to the shows since the one in Brazil. And there's just an energy about her that I can't describe. She lives in her world, she looks so simple, so home-like. And I crave that"

"You have a crush on a fan?!"

I blush and throw my shirt at him "Don't you even dare tease me"

"You are out bad! Do you have a name at least?"

"Yes! One of the Wembley shows was her birthday."

"Oh yeah, I remember"

I run my hand through my hair "I'm fucked"

"Yes, you are!"

"Get out of here" he laughs as he exits the room.

Tonight I'm wearing the same 'suit' as the show in Edinburgh but the green and purple version.

Today's concert is going smoothly.

I'm currently singing Sign of the Times and Marta is singing the song while looking at another girl.

The sight is a little comic as they exaggerate the way they sing. And I can't help but smile at them.

Only 3 more shows to go!