fifteen

15. All My Children

"Morning" Lily greeted, walking into the living room where Kol sat.

"Morning, darling" Kol greeted, giving Lily a huge smile, for some odd reason, just like Rebekah, Kol found it really easy to like the werewolf whose fate was connected to his hybrid brother.

"Where's everyone?" Lily asked, sitting next to Kol on the couch.

"Finn is somewhere being Finn, Elijah is being Elijah, Rebekah hasn't been home all night--".

"Wait, all night?" an amused Lily asked.

"All night" an equally amused Kol replied.

"What are we talking about?" Klaus asked, entering the room and seeing Lily and Kol talking.

"Did you know that Rebekah hasn't been home all night?" an excited Lily asked.

"I'm aware" Klaus said, sitting on the other side of Lily, his sketch pad in hand, "Kol has been broadcasting it all morning".

Lily turned to Kol, "Who do you think she spent the night with?".

"I don't know but I sure hope it's someone better then that commoner she brought to the party" Kol said, just as the front doo shutting caught the attention of the trio.

"Is that--?" Lily asked.

Kol smirked, "It is" he smirked, getting off the couch just as Rebekah, still dressed in last night's clothes, entered the room, "Well, well, well, there's our girl".

Rebekah tried to walk past Kol but before she could Lily blocked her path, she once again tried to move past the duo but this time Kol blocked her path.

"Who was it?" a eager Lily asked, though she wasn't the gossiping type, Lily found that she quiet liked gossiping with the Mikaelson's.

"Out all night, what a scandal" Kol teased, "I trust you did better than that commoner Matt, was it?".

Kol looked at Lily who nodded her head in confirmation, "Come on Rebekah, at least tell me, we are nearly best friends" Lily said.

"If you two don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teethes" Rebekah threatened the duo.

"Oh please, you like me to much for that" Lily said, not taking Rebekah's threat seriously, while Klaus, who still sat on the couch let out a small chuckle.

"Don't start, Nik" Rebekah warned, already dealing with Kol and Lily was bad enough, she knew if Klaus joined them as well, escaping will be impossible.

"I didn't say anything" Klaus defended, busy sketching away.

"I'm bored, our sister is a strumpet" Kol said, sitting on the couch infront of Klaus.

"Rude" Lily commented, sitting next to Klaus.

"But true" Kol retorted, making Rebekah glare at him, "But at least she's having fun, I need entertainment".

"What are you waiting for?" Klaus asked, "Go on, have at it".

"It's no fun to go alone, you and Lily join me, Nik" Kol pleaded.