fourteen

14. Dangerous Liaisons

Lily slowed opened his eyes and immediately put her hand over her eyes as the sun fell on her eyes, immediately confusing her, she never opens her curtains so how was the sun in her room right now, finally opening her eyes fully, Lily slowly sat up and that's when realisation crossed on her, she wasn't in her room, she was currently in Rebekah's room at the originals home.

Last night, Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah insisted that Lily stay the night and Lily was too tired to argue but she made it clear that she wasn't sharing a bed with Klaus, much to his dismay, but much to Rebekah's happiness who insisted they have a sleepover and that's exactly what they did.

"Oh great, you're awake" an excited Rebekah said, entering the room, "I was just coming to wake you up".

"It's to early for you to be this excited" Lily complained.

"We're throwing a ball" Rebekah informed, ignoring Lily's comment.

"A ball?" a confused Lily asked.

"Yes, a ball" Rebekah repeated.

"Why?" Lily asked.

"Mother wanted to celebrate the fact that we're a family again" Rebekah replied.

"My head still can't wrap itself around the fact you're mother is alive" Lily admitted, Rebekah having filled in on her everything.

"A lot of people can't" Rebekah said, "Now come on, get up, we have to get our nails done".

"Yeah, no thanks" Lily said.

"You think I was asking?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes?" Lily said.

"Wrong" Rebekah said, grabbing Lily's hand and forcing her out of bed.

"Rebekah!" an annoyed Lily yelled, as Rebekah dragged her downstairs.

"Shh, less complain, more enjoying" Rebekah said, dragging Lily into a room where three of our brothers stood, Finn was getting his pants tailored, Kol was checking his suit out in the mirror while Elijah chose his shoes for the night.

Elijah smiled seeing Lily, who gladly smiled back, "I don't suppose you can convince Rebekah not to make me her personal doll for tonight, can I?".

"Unfortunately, my sister doesn't listen to anyone but herself" an amused Elijah said.

"Clearly" Lily chuckled.

"Darling" Kol called Lily, "Tell me how handsome I am".

"Oh, Kol, she's a werewolf she can't be compelled" Rebekah said, making both Lily and Elijah laugh.

Before Lily could say anything to Kol, a furious Klaus entered the room and glared at his sister, "You went after Elena?" he asked, "What is wrong with you?".

"Here we go" an amused Rebekah said.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus threatened.

"Again with the dagger threats?" Kol asked, "Don't you have other tricks?".

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself" Klaus snapped.