No more, no less, no windfall, just the price of two hundred cola eggs.

Fei Yu took out a black beast coin, which was about the same size as a one-yuan coin. It felt smooth and a little cool to the touch. Fei Yu rubbed it for a while and sensed that there was an extremely weak energy inside. He subconsciously ran his exercises to absorb it. The weak energy was immediately extracted into his body and entered the glowing green energy core in his Dantian.

The orcs call super powers as abilities, and when the abilities are awakened in the Dantian, energy cores will be condensed. The abilities awakened by the orcs are all kinds of weird, including water, fire, ice, thunder, strength, speed, and the Big Stomach King's sweet singing that will make you fall asleep in a second... It's

just unexpected that there is nothing they can't awaken.

Fei Yu felt the energy absorbed from the Black Beast Coin and came to a six-character conclusion - weak, pitiful and impure.

No wonder the orcs try to use black beast coins to trade.

After touching the animal coins, his curiosity was satisfied, Fei Yu put the animal skin bag into the space, feeling a little undecided for a moment.

Should he just take the money and leave, or should he follow and see what's going on?

...

Xiao didn't even have time to say hello to Fei Yu, so she chased Yu Feiyuan far away. Her eyes were fixed on Yu running in front of her without blinking. As the chase lasted longer, Xiao became more and more excited. Confirmed his previous guess.

Sure enough, Yu overheard their conversation.

Not only did he eavesdrop, but he also quickly snatched away her black egg, and even found out exactly where the black egg was going to be sent.

It's so shameless and shameless.

While chasing people, Xiao Xiao complained that he had a big mouth and could not hide his words. He felt angry and regretful in his heart. Unknowingly, he flew higher than before without even noticing.

After chasing for a few minutes, Xiao realized that this was not going to work.

It would be great if she could show her perfect speed, but she has a congenital defect and she can't do it no matter what.

Otherwise, use ability?

Thinking of his awakening ability, Xiao hesitated whether to be so cruel.

While hesitating, seeing the rain getting closer and closer to that place, Xiao finally had a sudden change of heart and decided to use his power.

Not much use, just once, as long as it can stop the opponent.

The little one started crying.

Intermittent cries sounded on the empty road, as sad as mourning. Yu, who was running wildly, was startled by the sudden cry. He stopped for a moment, and before he could recover, he suddenly farted.

The "pop" sound was extremely loud.

Yu didn't pay attention at first.

It’s just a fart, can you still control when to let it go and when not to let it go?

She kept running.

Xiao continued to cry.

"Puff puff puff", the sound of three consecutive farts was as loud as a cannon.

Yu noticed something was wrong. Could it be that drinking the cold white and pink juice overnight in the morning had ruined her stomach?

"Poof" again, Yu regretted that she should not throw away that little food.