"A delicious drink...juice."

The male orc frowned: "I've never heard of it."

The female The orc asked with interest: "Is it sweet?"

"Yes." The cola nuts in Feiyu Space do taste much sweeter than the cola sold before the end of the world.

"Really? That's great!" the female orc said with a smile: "Then I want to buy the Coke you mentioned, and I want to try to see if it tastes as good as you said." "Sorry,

I didn't bring it. ." Fei Yu said, "If you really want to try, you can come here to find me tomorrow."

"No..." The female orc was very sorry.

Fei Yu hurriedly recommended: "Cola eggs are also sweet."

The female orc immediately became energetic: "Then I want one to taste first!"

"No problem." Fei Yu used a homemade big fork to fork out an egg. , wrapped in leaves and handed to the female orc.

"Is this a boiled egg?" The female orc smelled the egg she took and asked doubtfully: "Why are your eggs black when boiled?" Of course the eggs are not that black, but she has a poor vocabulary and cannot think of a more accurate one. of words.

The male orc also yelled: "What kind of beast has never laid black eggs? Isn't it a bad guy?" The

female orc put the hand to her mouth and moved away, then stretched out a finger to carefully poke the cola egg. Some sticky juice instantly stained her fingers. She subconsciously put that finger into her mouth and sucked it. As she licked it, she muttered: "It's soft, it's from the egg--" the shell!

"Eh?!?!"

Fei Yu was about to explain when he was interrupted by a sudden exclamation from the female orc, and then he heard the other party shouting in surprise: "It's sweet, it's sweet!"

She came closer. The cola egg in his hand stuck out his tongue and licked it, and said in a tone of surprise that made beast coins rain from the sky: "I have never tasted this kind of sweetness, but I like it very much." The

male orc was still a little hesitant: " Are you really not a bad guy?"

Feiyu didn't need to explain. The female orc, whose breasts were slapping loudly, said loudly: "Have you ever seen such a sweet bad guy? If so, please tell me. Bad guys are good if they don't stink. !"

The male orc wanted to say something else, but the female orc waved her hand impatiently: "Can we talk about it later? Please don't disturb my appetite when I'm about to taste the delicious food."

Because of her dark appearance, the male orc tolerated it.

The female orc couldn't wait to bite the cola egg -

"Huh!"

Because of the dispute just now, several more orcs came around.

"How is it? Is it delicious?"

The female orc slowly chewed it twice in her mouth. She looked a little cautiously, and the orcs who also wanted to buy a cola egg couldn't make up their minds for a while.

"Tell me what's going on!" urged the anxious orcs who came around.

As soon as the words fell, the female orc who was slowly eating the eggs suddenly increased her speed. After two big mouthfuls, one third of the Cuckoo egg, which was about the size of two fists, was missing. After a few more big mouthfuls, the egg was gone.

The female orc suddenly rushed to the wooden basket with egg-wrapped leaves and asked urgently: "How many black eggs do you have in this basket?"

Fei Yu saw what she meant and said with a smile: "Now there are only two left. Seventeen."