If You Were Mine (Rafe Cameron)

Depuis le début

"Rafe that's rude." I say.

"He let his phone ring 50 times before calling you back. You aren't answering the first call you get from him." Rafe says trying to knock some sense into me.

"Okay yeah let it ring." I tell him.

I don't answer and we just counting talking about whatever.

3 minutes later I get another call and I let that ring too. Then another call and another. On the fifth call Rafe answers my phone.

"Rafe what are you doing?" I ask him as he answers the phone.

"Just trust me." he mouths as he puts the phone up to his ear.

"Y/N why aren't you answering me!?" my boyfriend ask.

"Hey man!" Rafe says.

"Who is this?" my boyfriend ask.

"It's Rafe." Rafe says.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my girl!?" my boyfriend says.

"Your girl? Sorry man I don't think she's your girl anymore." Rafe says.

"Rafe what the hell are you doing?" I ask him.

"Just shhh." Rafe says to me.

"Put the phone on speaker." I tell Rafe.

"Okay let's take this outside." Rafe says and we go outside. He puts the phone on speaker.

"Whatever man I always knew she was a cheater. That's why I hooked up with my assistant. You can keep your slut. Tell her I'm done." my boyfriend says.

I stand in shock listening to the words coming out of his mouth. Tears wail up in my eyes.

Rafe looks at me feeling bad.

"Hey man! You don't talk about Y/N like that and she's not a cheater. We are just friends. It's not her fault you wouldn't answer her calls. Have fun with your assistant asshole." Rafe says and hangs up the phone.

I stand there in shock.

Rafe turns to look at me.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." Rafe says and hugs me.

I let out a couple cries in his chests.

"How could he do this to me? I gave him everything. I was such a great girlfriend were there times I could've been better? Probably but this oh my God." I ramble to Rafe.

"Hey shhh. It's okay. I bet you were the best girlfriend a guy could ask for it's not his fault he's a jerk." Rafe says."

I let go of Rafe and wipe my tears.

"Yeah I guess." I say.

"Here let's go home and maybe we can watch a movie?" Rafe says.

"Yeah that sounds good." I tell him with a slight smile.

"Cool my car is parked around the building." Rafe says as he takes my hand and we walk to his car.

"What about mine?" I ask him.

"It'll be fine. In the morning I'll drop you off to get it." Rafe says.

"Okay." I say.

We get in Rafe's truck and drive to his house.

The car ride is quiet but a good quiet. Almost comforting.

We arrive to his house and he unlocks the door.

"You want some popcorn?" Rafe ask me.

"Sounds good." I say.

"Perfect. You go upstairs and you can grab whatever clothes you want out of my closet and I'll make the popcorn." Rafe says.

"Okay." I say and start heading upstairs.

On my way up there I say thank you too Rafe.

I go in his room and go in his closet.

I see a white t shirt and i take my clothes off and put that on.

I go down stairs to see Rafe.

"Mhmmmm popcorn smells good." I say walking downstairs.

"I'm glad. What you want to drink?" Rafe ask.

"You got stuff to make drinks?" I ask him.

"Yeah we have a full bar on this side but we just got back from the bar don't you think you need some water?" he ask me.

"I had two shots and one martini." I say.

"Well I'll be in the living room eating the popcorn while you make the drinks." Rafe says.

"Okay." I say.

"What movie you wanna watch?" Rafe ask.

"The Notebook! It's one of my favorite movies." I say.

"Okay cool getting it on now." Rafe says.

I make my signature drink which is vodka, grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice.

I make two and hand one to Rafe.

"What's this?" he asks.

"Just try it." I say.

He takes a sip.

"Holy. That's good." he says.

"I know right." I say.

We sit in the couch and watch the notebook while we sip on our drinks and eat popcorn.

*time skip*

The movie is ending soon and we've finished the drinks and popcorn. I lay my head on Rafe's shoulder as I start to feel tired.

I eventually fall asleep on his shoulder and he falls asleep shortly after.