Manhattan

Mr. Gold picked Emma up the next day, but Henry and Serenity also went with. Emma didn't want to leave the kids behind with Cora on the loose, but Reagan wasn't going to leave Storybrooke without a savior. Instead, she stayed behind and helped the Charmings save Storybrooke from a giant named Anton, who was trying to seek revenge on David for something the ex-prince's twin brother had done in the past. Once the giant found out it wasn't David who had caused him pain in the past, he immediately calmed down. Now, he was part of the dwarves, and together, they started growing magic beans to potentially allow those who wish to return to The Enchanted Forest to go back.

Once they got to New York, the search for Mr. Gold's son was on. Gold knew where his apartment was, and it was down in Lower Manhattan. When they got there, Mr. Gold looked at the building in worry.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked. "This the right place?"

"Yes, it is."

"Let me guess. He's not expecting you. Well, who doesn't love a surprise?"

They went into the building's foyer, which wasn't the most welcoming. The staircase was blocked by a black gate. On the side, there were columns of buttons for an intercom system. Serenity looked at the names by the buttons that were associated with the apartment numbers.

"No Baelfire," she said.

"Yeah, that probably wouldn't fly as an alias," Emma said. "Your magic glove didn't give you an apartment number?"

"It doesn't work that way," Mr. Gold replied.

"Do any of these names mean anything to you?"

"Well, names are what I traffic in, but sadly, no."

Emma looked at the buttons before pointing to one that was listed as 407, "Here's your boy."

"Or, it could just be vacant."

"You might traffic in names and magic, but I traffic in finding people who don't want to be found. And those sort of folks don't like to advertise their whereabouts," Emma pushed the button. 

"UPS package for four-oh-seven." No response.

"Maybe you should've said FedEx," Henry said as there was a banging noise outside, like 

someone was running down the fire escape.

"He's running," Emma said.

The four rushed outside to see someone climbing outy of their window, and down the fire escape before reaching the sidewalk. The person took off running into a crowd of people.

"That . . . That favor you owe me—this is it. Get him to talk to me. I . . . I can't run," Mr. Gold said.

"Watch Henry and Serenity. I'll be back," Emma said before taking off.

Henry looked over to find a hotdog stand, "Hey. Hotdogs."

Serenity looked up at Gold, "Can we get some?"

"Why not?" The Dark One said with annoyance before handing her the money.

The kids ran off to get their lunch before coming back and standing with Gold who was keeping to himself.

Wanting to cheer him up, Henry said, "Don't worry. Emma's really good at catching people."

"Well, my son's been running away for a long time now. Now I have a feeling he's equally adept at it."

"Well, at least we found him, right?" Serenity said.

"Indeed."

"Oh, and, uh, thanks for the hot dogs. I forgot," Henry said.