Into the Deep

Reagan's eyes shot open as she felt hot flames on her skin. She took in her surroundings, finding herself in a room that was set ablaze. Right away, the teen knew she was in the place Henry had kept venturing off to whenever he slept.

Across the room, through the flames, she could see a figure standing. Wondering if her magic worked in this purgatory, she flicked her wrist, causing the flames to gradually subside. The figure turned to Reagan. The woman was in her twenties with light brown hair and a purple dress. She screamed when she saw Reagan.

"Wait. Don't be scared. My name's Reagan." the ravenette said gently.

The woman disappeared from the teen's sight.

Aurora woke up from her lifelike dream in The Enchanted Forest, panting. Emma and Mary Margaret knew about the dreams that Aurora had been having, and how she had seen a boy every now and then. They sent her into the netherworld, hoping she could make contact with the boy, who they had figured out was Henry. However, when she awoke, Aurora told them that in Henry's place, there had been a teenage girl. She described the girl, and right away, Emma pulled out a picture of the young Savior from her wallet.

"Is this the girl?" Emma asked.

Aurora took it from her, "Yes, that's Reagan."

Emma nodded, "That's impossible. It was a dream. How could you dream of her?"

"I have no idea."

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" Emma stood and turned to her mother.

"That room. I've been there."

"When I told you about it, you didn't say anything," Aurora said.

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real," Mary Margaret said.

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan asked.

"The sleeping curse. It has to be. I went through it, Aurora's been through it—"

"Henry and Reagan have been through it because I wouldn't believe them," Emma said, pained at the memories of the kids almost dying because of her.

"Emma."

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora asked.

"I was . . . I wasn't lying. I was protecting you."

"What did she say? Reagan, in the dream?" Emma asked.

"She told me not to be scared, and her name. And then I woke up and it was over," Aurora said.

"Emma," Mary Margaret said. "It's gonna be okay."

"We are so far from okay," Emma said.

"No, we have a way home now."

"We have a compass. And the wardrobe ashes are still with Cora."

"Any attempt to steal from her would be suicide," Mulan said.

"Not anymore. We can stop her," Mary Margaret said.

"How?"

"I don't know. But I know someone who does. Rumplestiltskin. He'll know a way."

"Reagan. We can talk to her. Now we can communicate," Emma said.

"Wait, wait," Aurora said.

"Oh, yeah, Princess. You're going back to sleep."

Before she knew it, Aurora was back asleep, and started looking for the teen, "Reagan? Reagan! Reagan?!"

Through the flames, there was a voice, "Hello?!"