𝟐𝟎✯ sex fantasies

ミ★✫彡
-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-
-

I moaned softly as Mak was thrusting inside of me. His eyes never leaving mines as he stared beautifully. I watched him bite into my neck as he hovered over me.

"Shh." He told me as i made noise.
༄༄༄

"Rhea wake up!"

I woken up and stared at my mother who was holding up a plate of pancakes. "Happy birthday my baby, you are going to be 18 today— an young adult." She exclaimed

I realized that I was dreaming so me and Mak having sex was obviously not real.

"Why do you look sad?"

"No I'm happy! Thanks mom." I took the pancakes and kissed her forehead

"You can't come downstairs until we say so okay?"

"Alright." I watched my mother closed my door behind her.

I sat up from my bed and smelled the delicious pancakes. I was finally going to be 18 today. I was a little scared of growing up but then I thought to myself— it couldn't be that bad.

My door rushed open as the brothers stared with items in their hands. First up was Milo, he kissed my cheek and gave me the wrapped item.

"What's this for?"

"Happy birthday Rhea." The brothers said

"Thank you?"

"Can you be happy for once." Malachi leaned against the door frame

"I'm kidding." I gesture my hand for them to come sit down beside me.

"I got you a polaroid camera." Milo smirked

"Wow, thanks."

Marcus and Mak handed me their gifts. I opened Marcus first and it was an teddy bear. "This is so cute."

"yeah because I picked it out."

I stared at the not so grumpy man, Mak. He handed me my present. I shook the box and it sounded light. I unwrapped the present seeing an necklace, a old vintage necklace.

"This is was my mother's, you can have it.. she's dead now— so." He said nonchalantly

"Wow thank you." I tried to put the necklace on but Mak took it out my hand. He ran towards the mirror in my room and stood there waiting. I walked over and stand infront of him. I watched as he placed the jewelry on my neck.

I turned to him, "Thank you again."

"Sure." He said dryly

Knowing Mak wasn't fond of his emotions I knew deep down he cared for me. And I couldn't believe I was realizing that— all of them cared. Who would've of known Vampires could care for a human girl.

"Okay okay, enough of that lovey dovey shit." Malachi interrupted

"Here." He handed me an box