Chapter Two: Meet Chance and Chace Nguyen

Start from the beginning

"Definitely," Chance, the serious and reserved twin, noted as he watched Thierry snuggle up to the blonde-haired Alpha hellhound, both of them lost in love for each other. "Moranox and Rosseaux-Yanez had a good thing going for him with the latter spending more time with Thierry back when they were at Sammons Falls Academy. Our dads even believed that they were the next Charles and Diana. But then those Alphas rejected him for the three late harlots and the world rallied around Lemieux. He's the People's Moon Wolf and everyone loves him for his frank candor and practical mindset."

"Did any of y'all get a chance to meet him?" Eric asked.

Anita nodded. "My cousin Aquilla invited me over to Sammons Falls last year to meet him and Aquilla's witch coven," she replied. "He reminds me so much of Kate Middleton and yet seems so humble. His old mates had a jewel in their world and they downgraded for three stooges."

"Chance and I knew that we couldn't be like that," Chace, the laid-back yet fiercely volatile twin, commented as he accepted some lemonade from a passing maid. "Matt and Luciane were foolish to reject such a beauty and they ought to be branded as Omegas for life. Thierry Lemieux didn't deserve them at all."

"Just what I was thinking," came a smooth yet sharp voice.

All heads whipped to see a bright light take form before a sharp-dressed Arianna Vivacious (leader of the Red Rose coven), her second-in-command Aquilla (dressed in a flowy sundress), Amalia (queen of the underworld and former mother of Luciane), and Druscilla/the Moon Goddess came into view. "Your Graces," everyone breathed, getting up to bow and curtsey low.

"Aquilla!" Anita said, eyes wide with excitement. "What are y'all doing here?"

"Child, we just came from Boston where we witness Lyle finally placing a ring on Thierry," the fey-bred drag queen in question commented as she greeted her cousin with a hug. "And just in time because we were wondering when Electrique's cousin was finally going to do right and pop the question."

"But we're also here for the Nguyen twins on account of one Luciane Moranox and one Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez," Arianna commented before turning her attention to the twins. "Ah, here they are. Gentlemen, I assume you have heard what's going on with my ward Thierry, yes?"

"Yes, Madame Vivacious," Chance answered. "Lemieux is lucky to have Aronson in his life. His former mates wished that-"

"Ah, that I could understand as both of them are blacklisted all over the world, even in prison as they serve their life sentences," Arianna interrupted. "But, Druscilla, Amalia, Thierry, my clan, the other gods and goddesses, and I have something else in mind."

"What is it?" Chace asked.

Druscilla, in her opulent and ethereal form with her simple yet glamorous white gown, stepped towards them. "Chance and Chace Nguyen, I have seen you two for a while and know that you two not only yearn for mates to complete your circle but also have a special bond for each other," she says. "Your vows have never been broken as you two are still chaste. But the time has come for me to give you this assignment, one that will definitely change everything for Amalia's son and Rosseaux-Yanez. Tomorrow, I will be heading to the prison to give both young men a chance to start over as Omegas. Should they accept it, they will be demoted to the lowest level and be givne new identities as gay mermen. That's where you come in. You see, I want you two to not only train them to be the perfect submissives; I have also destined you two to be their mates."

"Wait, what?!" Eric exclaimed. "Are you for real?"

"But of course," Amalia, who remained quiet until now, said, she dressed in a form-fitting red gown that was the blood of the condemned coming to the head Beta. "Your Alphas will show Matt and Luciane, who will go by Marithe Deinos and Lachlan St. Denis respectively, how to live as Omegas and be submissive to their new Alpha mates as well as earn penance for their sins."

"What happens if they refuse the offer of a second chance?" Anita wanted to know.

"Then they will remain in prison where they will remain until they take their final breaths before being condemned into the underworld where they will be punished for their sins," the Moon Goddess intoned, "but I will make sure that Chance and Chace will still get their male mates as promised since they vow to remain chaste until they find their mates. However, I believe that both disgraced Alphas will not refuse my offer since they do not want to be scorned by anyone else for their recklessness."

"That's for sure," Aquilla said, "but I bet that they'll refuse and they'll just tough it out in prison. From what I know so far, they're not willing to demote themselves to be Omegas for anything, not even a second chance."

Arianna gave her right-hand fey a smirk. "We'll see." To the twins, "Will you be willing to help us if they accept this chance? Will you join us to make sure that they stay on the road to redemption?"

Chance and Chace looked at each other briefly, both of them knowing that this was one opportunity that wasn't going to be made again. "We accept," they said in unison. "We vow to do all that you ask and so much more."

Arianna, Druscilla, Aquilla, and Amalia snapped their fingers twice in unison, the coven leader's magic filling the twins' bodies to magically bound them to their promise. "It shall be done," they said before instantly disappearing in a flash of lightning and a boom of thunder.

"Ooh, wee!" Anita exclaimed, clapping her hands. "It's about to be on for the fallen Alphas. If they're smart enough, they will accept their offer."

"I bet they will," Candide replied. To the twins  who were huffing and puffing from being magically bound by the magic, "What are you going to do now, guys?"

Both twins stood up, a look of determination in their eyes. "We get ready," Chance replied firmly, his almond-brown eyes glowing with power. "Come tomorrow, it'll be time for my brother and I to meet our new mates and show them what it means to live as submissive Omegas."

And as the evening went on, the Moon Goddess' message of what had transpired in the main packhouse of the Emerald Fin coven began the spread like wildfire throughout Covington Springs, South Carolina as everyone received news of Thierry's engagement as it began the spread across the country and around the world. 

Ooh, child! This is where things really take shape, folks! At least we know that Chance and Chace will keep their promises to the next level, although I will warn you that there's a threat coming soon. More on that later.

Coming up, Matt and Luciane learn of Thierry's engagement and are greeted by the Moon Goddess, Aquilla, and Arianna- all of them giving the boys one chance of a lifetime. And from there is when the REAL story begins! You do NOT want to miss out on the tea and shade that's about to throw down!

Dedication: BirtheV.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!