🕷𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦/ 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 "𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴", "𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺", 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘦 」

「 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯」

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. back at the house, you kick your heels aside and your feet thank you.

the men walk in front of you, suguru picks up an incoming call and makes his way to the sitting room and satoru heads to the kitchen for a drink.

on the journey back you decided that today was the night you take them both. you're ready. nervous but ready. with the bag of lingerie in your hands, you go into your room to change into the blue one suguru held against you and say it was perfect.

your dress slipped smoothly from your shoulders and you wriggle your hips to get it off completely.

you adorn yourself in the delicate blue lace lingerie that traces the contours of your curves like a second skin.

the bralette features intricate floral patterns that gently hug your breasts. matching panties, crafted from a soft blend of silk and satin, caresses your hips, accentuating their subtle curves.

the fabric whispers against your skin with each movement and the ensemble is completed with delicate straps and a dainty bow. the stockings and garter belt are next, its cool fabric clings comfortably to your skin and the rich, deep hue is alluring as you secure the straps.

you feel your heart beating against your chest as you reach for your phone and send a text to the two men.

"come to my room, both of you".

a knock on the door stops you from pacing around, "y/n, everything alright?", suguru's voice calls out.

you walk up to the door taking a deep breath before opening it, your eyes darting between a shirtless satoru in joggers and suguru in shorts and a wife beater.

their eyes widen, breath hitch and dicks harden at the sight of you presented in an ensemble crafted to satisfy.

satoru whistles and bears an ear-to-ear smile and suguru nods just enough to fuel you with the confidence to take their hand and pull them inside the room.

"you look so fucking beautiful", satoru begins, "you wear that just for us princess? fuck. turn around for me", suguru breathes out as their hungry eyes travel across your body appreciating the gift-wrapped delicacy standing before them as you slowly spin.

your nervousness is overtaken by a sudden wave of confidence and you look down at satoru squeezing his throbbing cock, "fuck, you got me so hard right now", he exhales.

just at the mere sight of you.

your eyes jump between them as you hook your fingers inside the thong and pull it to the side, presenting your already wet pussy. "all for you", you whisper.

"can't wait to fuck that pretty pussy".

they step closer, closing the distance and you climb onto the bed. you kneel at the top and spread your thighs wide enough that the air on the damp lace feels cool.