🕷 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. feeling the light droplets of water on your face, you open your eyes to see the blurry figure of a white-haired man in shorts and a light vest standing above you.

"what is wrong with you?" you exclaim, playfully hitting him with the pillow beside you. he chuckles and places the cup of water on the bedside table.

"i called your name about 6 times and you wouldn't wake up," he defends. he grins and asks you to move over and you comply, rolling onto your stomach.

he lies down next to you and puts his head on a pillow, you tuck your hands under your pillow and study his intricate features. 

his white lashes flicker as he shuts his eyes.

"so what's with the breaking and entering?" you ask with a yawn. 

he turns his head to face you, hands crossed and resting on his stomach. your eyes meet, and he smiles, eliciting a light chuckle from you.

"yesterday took it outta me, let me rest", he says, shutting his eyes.

"oh yea, how's nanami? i've been meaning to reach out, it's been a while," you inquire, moving hair from his face.

"he's fine, that workaholic. he was asking about you yesterday," he replies, to which you respond with a light, "mhm."

he shifts closer to you, allowing you to run your fingers through his hair. "your forehead's sum serious," you tease, and he playfully swats your hand away.

"this is why we can't have nice things," he retorts, fighting a smile.

"you seem really tired. what exactly did you guys get up to yesterday?", you ask returning your hand to his hair.

"wouldn't you like to know," he smugly replies.

pausing for a moment, you stare at him. "yea, i would. that's why i asked," you roll your eyes at his remark.

"i mostly dealt with my paperwork. nanami, on the other hand, was well, doing nanami stuff."

"that was very detailed. thank you," you sarcastically respond, and he chuckles. 

he gets up and props himself up on his elbow, facing you. "enough about me, what about you? what'd you get up to yesterday?" he inquires.

"not much," you reply. "watched a show, did a little online shopping and slept."

"so you didn't do anything else?", he asks as the corner of his lip curls in amusement. you lift your head slightly from the pillow, narrowing your eyes suspiciously.

"excuse me," you retort, a light smirk masking your nervousness as he bursts into laughter.

"i didn't know you could get that loud," he observes, his gaze fixed on you with a hint of darkness in his eyes erupting.

"what are you talking about?", your voice barely audible.

"so i wasn't the only one having fun in an empty house," he says with a wide grin, referencing the encounter you had stumbled upon the day before.

he heard you. 

the only question in your mind is how much he had heard. feeling mortified, you bury your face in the pillow, letting out a muffled "oh my goodness," which triggers a deep laughter from him.

"you heard me? i thought you were out late," you mumble, your face still hidden. he lifts your head by gently holding the back of your neck. 

your face is warm with embarrassment as satoru lowers his head to look at you. "i came back early because i didn't want you to be bored by yourself". 

you re-sink in the pillow wanting it to magically open up and swallow you whole.

"but it sounded like you entertained yourself perfectly," he teases in your ear, leaning in.

"stop talking, please stop talking," you cover your ears, but his laughter at your embarrassment is loud and clear.

"it's no big deal," he goes on, "think of it as this making us even.", which only makes you want to implode even more.

"can't say i'm not curious though," he says, "what's a pretty girl like you doing fucking herself," his voice low and slightly lustful as his thumb rubs gentle circles on the back of your neck

"because i don't have the time to fulfil some of my needs. between work and everything else going on right now, i don't have it in me to focus on anything else", you reply as the warm feeling of his hand starts clouding your senses.

"were they enough?" he puts his head on his pillow, putting you guys at the same eye level.

"what?"

"your fingers?"

your cheeks start feeling warm again and you remove the pillow from under you and lightly hit him. "stop talking about it before i really do die on the spot."

"you need to relax, y/n, and stop working so hard. just take a break and fulfil your needs. it's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"i don't have time to relax. i need to get back to work soon."

"why are you working so hard?"

"i need to save up for a house, a car would be nice too".

"why?"

"to give you back your space."

"when did i ask you to give me back my space?"

"no... but i also want my own space."

"why? so you can drown in your unwanted thoughts. you need company right now, y/n it would be best if you were around people," he says.

"but it's not just your space i'm intruding, it's also suguru's".

"who's more than happy to have you here if it means you're safer".

he's right, but it's still difficult to stop feeling like a burden when that's the only thing people have ever associated you with.

"why don't you have a conversation with him when he comes back? he'll be here tomorrow. but he'll tell you the exact same thing i did", you release a relieved sigh as the unpleasant weight resting on your shoulders dissipates which renders him to smile.

"it's not like we're tolerating you, we're real happy to have you," he continues, and you nod.

he gets up to place a heart-warming kiss on your forehead then caresses that same spot as he speaks, "just wait till he comes back, we're gonna show you a good time."

"what does that mean?" you ask, your interest piqued.

"whatever you want it to mean."

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.