🕷 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦」

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. the next morning finds you placing a healthy breakfast meal before satoru, who responds with a thankful smile. 

taking your seat opposite him, you watch as he starts to cut and bite into his food, his culinary enthusiasm evident as he enjoys the breakfast spread. 

a tilt of his head and a loud smack accompany his appreciation.

"that's disgusting," you taunt playfully, raising an eyebrow.

"you keep cooking like this, and i'm never letting you outta here," he quips, his mouth full but his playful tone clear.

"yeah, yeah," you reply, a smile playing on your lips as you take a bite of your meal.

amidst the bites, he catches you looking at him between mouthfuls. 

he smirks, interrupting your observations. "stare at me any longer, and you're gonna burn a hole in my face," he jests, his gaze returning to his plate.

"i'm not staring," you roll your eyes, a hint of amusement tugging at your lips as you indulge in your meal.

"how was your outing yesterday with shoko?" he asks, sipping his apple juice.

"it was great. she really knows how to make someone happy," you respond with a warm smile.

"i'm glad you had fun yesterday," he notes genuinely.

"i'm glad you had fun too yesterday," your voice turns teasingly low, your eyes remaining on your food.

he raises an eyebrow at your words, a mischievous grin mirroring your expression. your smirks match, and a shared laughter ensues.

"just how late did you come home yesterday?" he inquires, placing his fork down, waiting for your answer.

"late enough to hear your lovemaking," you chuckle, taking a sip of your milk.

"aren't you lactose intolerant?" he counters, his tone light.

"are you trying to change the subject right now?" you reply, your words laced with playful defiance.

"how much did you hear?" he probes further.

"enough to be traumatized," you tease, eliciting a hearty laugh from him.

he leans back in his chair, arms folded, amusement dancing in his eyes. "and here i thought the ball gag would shut her up."

you shut your eyes, processing the information, before bursting into laughter. "you are so unbelievably..." you pause, searching for the words to express your speechlessness. "i genuinely have no words for you," you continue, still shaking your head as he maintains his amused smirk.

he ruffles his bed hair, the smirk expanding into a full-blown grin. "you're imagining it right now, aren't you?" he remarks, seeing through your thoughts.

"stop talking," you retort, sinking back in your chair.

another chuckle escapes him, thoroughly amused by how flustered he's making you.

he leans closer on the table, his eyes darkening slightly. "why imagine when you can experience?" his cocky curiosity hangs in the air, the tension growing palpable.

"you're real lucky your infinity's on right now, or you'd have a face-to-face with the plate of pancake leftovers," you fire back.

"who told you it's on?"

"it's always on, isn't it?" you tilt your head in mild surprise.

"not when i'm around you."

"is it safe having it off like that?"

"why? you gonna hurt me?" he raises an eyebrow playfully, and you roll your eyes.

"you don't believe me, do you?"

"no, i do," you reply. "i'm just surprised. i mean, i assumed it'd always be on."

he stands up from his seat and walks towards you, your eyes following his every move. "give me your hand."

complying, you extend your hand, and he pulls you gently towards him. your eyes lock, and you feel his warm hands guiding yours to his chest. "you feel that?" he asks, his voice a low murmur, his gaze intense.

he flexes his pectorals and presses your hand down slightly, "do you feel me?".

your voice gets caught in your throat as you register the contact. he flexes his pectorals slightly, the sensation resonating through your fingertips. "mhm," you manage to respond, your gaze shifting from his chest to his eyes, the intensity of the moment enveloping you.

in that moment, satoru's thoughts swirl with a mix of emotions he can't quite comprehend.

similarly, your mind is a whirlwind of confusion and wonder, trying to decipher the intensity of your feelings.

the intimate connection is abruptly interrupted by the ringing of your phone on the table. the name 'shoko' flashes on the screen, and your attention swiftly diverts to the call.

"how needy," satoru remarks, pulling away, breaking the contact that had entranced you. "I tend to have that effect on people," you reply, reaching for your phone.

"oh, yeah?" he grins, collecting both of your empty plates. you wink, evoking a smile from him.

"before you take that, just so you know, i'm going out today. got some business with nanami." you nod in acknowledgement before making your way to the sitting room, your thoughts still swirling with the earlier encounter.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.

pausing the show you're watching, you suddenly feel a wave of arousal wash over you. glancing at the time on your phone, you realize it's quite late, and the sensible thing would be to head to bed. 

as you prepare to retire for the night, the arousal only intensifies, refusing to dissipate on its own.

carefully placing a towel on the bed, you pull down your shorts and settle in. your fingers begin their rhythmic dance, thrusting in and out, while your free hand finds its way beneath your top. 

as the sensations build, your mind becomes a canvas for a familiar face—satoru's face.

the rational part of your consciousness fights against it, yet your fingers move faster, driven by the memory of his touch, the sensation of his body against yours, and the seductive timbre of his voice as he almost purred your name.

alone at home, there's no need to stifle your moans. your body surrenders to pleasure, allowing it to surge through you unbridled. 

his voice echoes in your mind like a relentless refrain, pushing you closer and closer to the edge until your release arrives, your stomach coiling in that familiar way.

your voice remains unabashed, the sensation causing you to slightly lift your chest, fully experiencing the culmination of your desires. 

lying there, you take a moment to process the intense sensations that have just coursed through you.

after a soothing shower, you change the bed sheets, all the while grappling with questions about gojo's unexpected role in your passionate encounter. 

slipping into a night satin dress, the fresh sheets caress your skin with a gentle softness.

resting your head on the pillow, a sense of weariness finally embraces you. 

amidst the exhaustion, a part of you chooses to embrace the whirlwind of emotions and sensations that have just unfolded. 

in the quiet moments before sleep claims you, you find a strange acceptance, deciding to let the night's events be, for now.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.