🕷 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦/ 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 "𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴", 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦 」

「 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯」

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.                               in satoru's dimly lit bedroom, you find yourself on his bed, his strong arms shifting you onto his lap. your back nestles against his chest, and your gaze meets suguru's as he lays down in front of you.

the three of you are unclothed, except for the necklace and anklets they adorned you with and suggest you keep on.

satoru's hands caress the back of your thighs, parting them gently, exposing you fully to suguru's intense gaze. he lies on his stomach, his face mere inches away from your sex.

suguru's thumb traces slow circles over your sensitive clit, eliciting a shiver. "so wet," he murmurs, his voice low with desire.

satoru's hardness presses against your back, his hands claiming your breasts, fingers toying with your nipples, sending electric pulses of pleasure through your body.

suguru's middle finger sinks curiously into your dripping pussy, "think you can handle more?".

"why don't we find out together," you mumble, hunger in your eyes as you teeter on the edge of sanity, staring back at him.

a second finger joins the first, flexing and slowly pumping in and out of you as your whimpers fill the room. his fingers are thick, a contrast to satoru's long and slender ones.

guided by his skilled touch, suguru's fingers uncover your sweet spot effortlessly. he angles and curls his fingers, brushing against it, causing you to clench tightly around him.

"right there," you squeal, hips bucking forward as suguru works inside you, your plea for deeper contact palpable.

"you're rather vocal, aren't you," satoru chuckles, teasing and twisting your nipples.

"she's expressive down here too," suguru breathes, his fingers leaving you momentarily before thrusting back in, his pace quickening.

overwhelmed by pleasure, you tilt your head back, seized by ecstasy. satoru seizes the opportunity, his hand wrapping around your neck as he pulls you toward him, lips crashing onto yours as your tongues entwine in a passionate dance.

breaking the kiss, satoru's thumb runs across your bottom lip, his eyes locking onto yours, a darkened shade of blue that speaks of unbridled lust.

whispered gasps and moans fill the air as you find yourself caught between suguru and satoru.

as suguru's fingers withdraw, the knot of anticipation in your stomach disappears and the loss of contact prompts a pouting plea as you beg him to continue touching you. "no- please, keep going, don't stop".

his lips curl into a devious grin as he gazes at you, his fingers tracing patterns against your skin. "we're just getting started, hold out a little longer, hm".

"you're cruel suguru", satoru chuckles, his voice silks against your ear.

sensations heighten as satoru's teeth graze your skin, the shiver intensifying the ache between your thighs.