🕷 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧*ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

「𝘢/𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥) 𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 」

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.             as you slowly open your sleepy eyes, the morning light filters through the curtains, revealing the emptiness on suguru's side of the bed.

you find yourself clad in his shirt, devoid of any undergarments, and the memories of yesterday flood back to you.

yesterday.

the realization of him bathing you after you fell asleep is interrupted by the soreness in your body, particularly your ass.

a reminder of the intensity of the events that unfolded as your hands instinctively shift to massage the tender spot.

you can't help but wonder if suguru's still upset, the contemplation is interrupted by a groggy voice from the doorway, and it becomes clear your thoughts are out loud.

it's none other than satoru, "he isn't. but i am," he declares as he enters the room. his attire, a grey tracksuit set with 'navy' boldly written on the jumper. "and i wonder how you're gonna deal with me", he says playfully.

you summon whatever energy you have left to pull yourself up and turn around, facing him as he takes a spot beside you. his elbow rests on suguru's pillow, his face cradled in his knuckles, and a mischievous grin dances on his lips, disguising the fatigue in his eyes.

as you watch him, satoru extends his hand, gently taking hold of your palm and bringing it to his mouth, planting a soft kiss there.

"we were just worried, that's all. you're grown, how you spend your time is your business," he murmurs, his voice a light whisper, his lips lightly biting your index finger.

you understand their concern; it's not about being out late, but the unexpected delay from your initial promise to return home. of course, they'd be worried, you'd be worried too if it was any one of them.

he presses down on your finger, claiming your full attention. "stop thinking so hard on an empty stomach," he murmurs.

"i'm not hungry", you fake, shortly betrayed by your rumbling stomach and your cheeks heat up as you bring your hands to your face.

satoru's laughter fills the room, ignoring the glares you shoot his way. "your body's a lot more honest than you," he chuckles.

rolling over to get out of bed, you're unexpectedly scooped back by the waist, pulled into satoru's chest as he lies on his side.

"c'mon, princess, don't be like that," he purrs softly, dragging his nose along your ear, creating a jolt of electricity down your spine.

the hairs on the back of your neck stand as his hand travels down to your ass, kneading it softly. "he was rough with you, wasn't he?", he grins against you.

"he was".

"you liked it, didn't you", he whispers placing soft kisses on your neck while he rubs gentle circles on your ass.

"every minute of it", you breathe out tilting your head, giving him more access to your neck.

"he called me his dirty girl", you continue, "and i loved every minute of it", your voice a soft whisper as he presses his lips deeper into your skin and that familiar bulge pokes your back.