🕷 𝐭𝐞𝐧 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸」

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.              as consciousness slowly seeps back into your being, your senses awaken one by one. your eyes flutter open, adjusting to the soft light around you.

you find yourself nestled against suguru's chest, his steady heartbeat a comforting rhythm beneath your head. your arm naturally rests over his stomach, and your leg drapes across his.

the warmth of his body envelopes you both as you're clad only in your undergarments, the sensation of skin against skin a connection that's both intimate and soothing.

with each passing moment, you become more aware of your surroundings. your gaze lifts, your head tilting slightly to look up at him.

it's a face you've studied countless times, yet it never ceases to amaze you. each feature seems meticulously crafted, coming together in perfect harmony.

his lashes may not rival satoru's in length, but they hold a beauty of their own.

soft and delicate, his lips carry a rosy tint that's impossible to resist. as your thumb grazes over them, a rush of memories floods back, igniting your senses as you remember how they felt on your body.

you withdraw your hand gently, not wishing to disturb his slumber. almost as if he senses your retreat, his hand finds yours, guiding it back to his cheek.

his eyes remain closed, a subtle grin playing upon his lips. then, slowly, his dark eyes open, locking onto yours. the grin deepens, a silent understanding passing between you.

"kiss them," his voice rumbles, its depth resonating through you. his words are a magnetic pull, drawing you closer.

shifting your position, you manoeuvre yourself atop him, a tender anticipation filling the air.
your lips meet his in a soft, lingering kiss, a dance of emotions passing between you. his hands grabbing each side of your waist, anchoring you in the moment.

as the kiss breaks, you can feel the heat of his desire in his pulsating cock under you. a mischievous spark ignites within you. "morning wood or can i take credit for this?" you tease, a playful glint in your eyes.

"a little bit of both, i think," he grins, his gaze never leaving yours. "you're unbelievable", your chuckle a melodic response.

"it's a natural phenomenon," he counters with a soft, amused tone, his fingers tracing patterns on your skin.

"this means i'm healthy," he adds, the words almost a declaration. before you can respond, his lips claim yours again, a kiss that holds a fervour born of passion and longing. your fingers thread through his hair, mapping the contours of his head.

his grip on your waist tightens as the kiss deepens, and his legs shift, pulling you closer and your bodies meld together. the world outside fades as you both lose control as what started out as a morning kiss is turning into something deeper.

his bulge throbs in between your legs and your hips start rocking back and forth as you both fall deeper into the kiss.

suguru lifts his body effortlessly, gliding back until his back makes contact with the headboard. his tongue maintains its graceful dance with yours.

as the heat between you intensifies, your hands find their way to the nape of his neck, fingers intertwining with a gentle urgency. a brief respite from the kiss is essential to catch your breath; during this moment, his gaze remains fixed upon you, wet lips curling into a subtle grin.