🕷𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 」

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.                                    the early evening hue casts a warm glow on the sleek black car as it speeds down the winding roads, driven by none other than the infamous satoru satoru.

satoru, with his unruly white hair and confident grin, expertly manoeuvring the vehicle through the twists and turns of the isolated roads, pushing its limits.

seated in the front next to satoru, you find yourself occasionally chuckling at the banter between the reckless driver and a visibly irritated suguru suguru, who is occupying the backseat.

suguru, his arms crossed and a scowl etched across his face, can't help but express his discomfort with satoru's driving style.

"for the love of everything sacred, can you please drive like a normal person? i don't want to die in the backseat of my own damn car," suguru grumbles, shooting disapproving glances at the white-clad man behind the wheel.

satoru, unfazed by suguru's complaints, simply flashes a mischievous grin.

"relax, suguru, you worry too much. i can't crash with y/n in the car", he glances at you, "that's icky isn't it?", he whispers loud enough to be heard by everyone in the car.

"you need to stay off the internet", suguru remarks as you grin and nod repeatedly playing into satoru's joke.

"you gonna tell us where we're going or are we still playing the guessing game', suguru sighs as the car continues its speedy journey, satoru turns to you with a glint in his eye before looking at suguru through the mirror.

"i'm feeling like a little lingerie shopping spree for our dear friend here", an idea that visibly has suguru's interest piqued as you catch the lustful grin playing on his lips.

suguru chimes in with enthusiasm, "you thinking asami's?", and satoru nods in response.

"what's asami?", you inquire.

"it's an exclusive members-only mall", suguru answers.

realising you have no choice but to accompany the two men on their impromptu shopping excursion, "asami it is then", which earns a grin from satoru.

you shift your attention back to satoru's driving, his thirst for speed is evident in his eyes as you sneak glances at him.

he catches you and takes his eyes off the road, pulling his glasses down and revealing those icy blue eyes you adore so much watching his eyelashes flutter in the wind.

"eyes on the road, satoru,". an annoyed but resting suguru quips from the back, his eyes closed in annoyance.

your eyes flick to the rearview mirror as satoru chuckles and complies and your thoughts are immediately clouded by the long hair he let down from his usual half ponytail bun today. his hair length is impressive and frames his face in ways that words simply do not do justice.

he catches you in the act of admiring him, opens one of his captivating monolids and rewards you with a wink that makes your heart jump.

he smiles.

my God, he's pretty.

returning to reality, you refocus your attention on the road once again, only to feel satoru's hand on your thigh, tracing small circles.