🕷 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸」

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.              unlocking the door to the house becomes a race against the weight of the grocery bags that threaten to pull you down. desperation fuels your determination as you juggle the bags, key, and the door handle.

finally, the lock clicks open, granting you entry just in time before the bags could overcome you.

"you're back," satoru's deep morning voice calls out, drawing your attention away from the grocery bags.

you pivot around, only to find him fresh out of the shower, clad in nothing but his boxers and a towel wrapped around his head as he dries his hair.

"yeah," you reply, having woken up early and taken the liberty of going on a grocery run with his card.

you make your way towards the kitchen to unpack, with satoru trailing behind, flinging the towel over his shoulder.

he retrieves a milk carton from the fridge and then pulls out a box of cereal from the top cabinet.

you remove cereal boxes from the bags and approach the cabinet where he stands, engrossed in his phone.

as you struggle to place the boxes on the top shelf, his attention shifts from the screen to your efforts.

setting his phone aside, he stands behind you, his hands gently aiding you in positioning the boxes.

your focus momentarily shifts from the boxes to his proximity, specifically to his bulge slightly pressed against you as he arranges the cereals.

his actions seem to be absentminded, unaware of how dangerously close he is to you.

"you think I should swap for the other cereal?" he asks, his voice low.

however, before you can answer, he stretches a bit further, and you feel his body glide across your lower back, sending a jolt through you.

"yea, uh sure," you manage to respond, feeling a bit flustered.

he steps back, his attention now on the cereal box as he pours milk into a bowl. you mentally question your reaction, reminding yourself that his closeness is nothing out of the ordinary considering your long-standing friendship.

"y/n," he says, mouth half-full, and you turn to face him with a curious "mhm."

"i'm going out in the afternoon, care to join?" he asks, his gaze focused on you.

"i would love to," you begin, "but i've got plans with shoko."

"what kind of plans?" he inquires, tilting his head.

"lady plans," you reply, and he rolls his eyes, a playful smirk forming.

"she's taking me out for a shopping spree and dinner, so i'll be home a little late."

"alright," he responds, returning to his cereal and unpausing whatever he was watching on his phone.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.

"we have a reservation for shoko ieiri and y/n l/n", you follow behind shoko and the server with bags filled with designer items, as you're led to your reserved table. shoko gestures for you to take a seat, gallantly pulling out your chair.

"getting spoiled today, huh?" you remark, placing the bags next to you.

"only the best for the best," she winks as she sits down. a waiter hands you both menus, and shoko encourages you to order whatever you want, stating that it's all on her.

"actually, it's on satoru," you smirk, revealing his card. shoko gasps in delight, asking if he'd given it to you or if you helped yourself.

"yeah, he gave it to me when i went grocery shopping earlier. i tried to return it, but he insisted i keep it and use it whenever i need it."

shoko laughs, "well, things are looking up for you. i don't know why you didn't do this sooner."

you nod in agreement, sipping from the glass of water in front of you. she leans in conspiratorially, "what do you say we empty the account and move to bali?".

"stop," you laugh, dismissing the unserious notion playfully.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.

as the evening concludes, shoko drops you off at your home, and you thank her with a kiss on the cheek before stepping inside. 

the house's dim lighting guides your path to the kitchen, where you notice two empty champagne glasses, one bearing a lipstick mark.

you retrieve a cold water bottle from the fridge and hoist the bags, planning to head to your room after passing by satoru's. 

however, your steps come to an abrupt halt as you hear unmistakable sounds emanating from his room – erotic sounds that make your heart race and your curiosity spike.

standing outside satoru's room, you find yourself in a peculiar predicament. 

the faint sounds of wet, intimate kisses echo through the slightly ajar door, piquing your curiosity and daring you to investigate further. 

hesitantly, you step closer, a mixture of intrigue and uncertainty swirling within your mind.

as you peer through the crack in the door, the scene unfolds before your eyes. 

your gaze lands on them, intertwined in a sensual dance, their bodies moving in harmony with the symphony of tantalising sounds. 

her lips latch onto his sex, and his hands guide her head with a practised familiarity, setting a rhythm that sends shivers down your spine.

mentally, you're uncertain about your feelings regarding the tableau before you. 

a sense of voyeuristic arousal intertwines with confusion and a hint of discomfort. the physical sensations awakens a response within you, drawing you into the spectacle in an unexpected way.

"i mean, it's to be expected. he's a single man", you whisper to yourself.

yet, your moral compass speaks up, reminding you of boundaries and privacy. 

silently, you retreat from your voyeuristic vantage point, tiptoeing away from the scene. once in the sanctuary of your room, you find yourself wrestling with the conflicting emotions that have been stirred within you.

undressing and stepping into the soothing embrace of the shower, the water's warmth attempts to wash away the tension that has wrapped around you. 

the downpour of droplets mingles with your thoughts, creating a daze of reflection as you grapple with the implications of what you witnessed.

emerging from the shower, you towel off and wrap yourself in comfort. 

seeking solace in the pages of a book, you select one from the shelf and slide on your headphones. 

the familiar words of the story flow into your consciousness, a refuge from the real world's complexities.

as you immerse yourself in the narrative, your surroundings gradually fade, replaced by the tale's vivid imagery and the external world becomes a distant memory.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.