🕷 𝐨𝐧𝐞 *ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.        "next please", you say at your checkout job completely oblivious of your surroundings following an explosive argument with your parents.

while lost in your thoughts, you don't notice the man waving his hand in front of you until he snaps his fingers in front of your face.

your eyes slowly lift ready to go off till you spot a 6'3 man with white hair, he looks down and his bright blue eyes peek through his dark sunglasses and he cracks a smile. satoru.

"what's up with you", he asks watching as you scan his groceries, noticing the sadness etched on your face.

with a weak smile, you reply, "10 minutes till my shift ends and I'm trying to keep it together", and he's perceptive enough to sense there's more to it.

he glances at his expensive wristwatch and sees that it's nearly closing time, "i'll wait for you outside then we talk, mhm".

he pats your head and you nod noticing he's the last one in the line and you watch him walk out as you prepare to end your shift.

you exchange goodbyes with your co-worker who's closing then walk out of the store and spot satoru leaning on his car blowing out a puff of smoke.

there wasn't much left of his blunt leading you to believe he's also had quite a day given he usually never smokes a full one.

he spots you and then gets in the car and stretches to open the door on your side and you get in.

giving you his full attention, "so..", he says waiting for you to explain.

"i need to get out, i need to leave my house," you say.

"why, what happened," he inquires wiping a tear you didn't even realise dropped onto your right cheek.

"my father happened, again and my mom keeps defending him," you say explaining the whole argument as satoru attentively listens.

"i think it's time you leave," he says keeping his eyes on you as you stare forward hating the vulnerability that comes with sharing your problems and feelings, even with a man you've known since high school.

"i would love to but it's not that easy, i mean where would i even go," you say, "i may hate them but my family's all i have, i've been saving since i started working but it's nowhere near enough", you continue.

"they're not all you have y/n, you have me, shoko and nanami", you flash a weak smile.

"and I'm sure you have more friends but we're all that matter," he continues lightly pinching your cheek and lightening the mood with his playful gesture.

"you should have told me you wanted to leave, you know I'll do anything for you", he declares, "except for killing spiders, you're independent enough" he adds.

you chuckle earning a smile from him feeling the tension lift off you.

"move in with me".

"really?" you ask.

"of course, if I had known it was this bad, i would have dragged you out a long time ago".

you look at him and your eyes start to well up. "alright, alright", he says wiping your tears before they begin streaming down.

"this is expensive leather, control yourself woman", he laughs and you find yourself laughing with him.

"i don't know what to say", you say.