🕷️ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧*ೃ༄

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.                  suguru jerks his head back as he's overtaken by sudden laughter.

"what the hell are-", your mind is flooded with a hundred questions and before you can ask them, you're interrupted by the man holding you hostage.

"you wanna see that three-piece, demi pink lace with the triangle mesh bra, butterfly thong and garter belt again or not", he looks at you with a straight face as suguru places his hand over his mouth, shaking his head slowly.

you stare at him in disbelief while trying to remember when was the last time you saw that pink set.

"what the hell are you doing stealing my undergarments", you sigh and he gives you a perverted grin with a lustful expression.

"you're unbelievable", you say as suguru chuckles and satoru lets go of you. you sink back in your chair and satoru follows closely behind, shifting his seat closer to you in case he needs another quick escape.

"he's laughing like he doesn't sniff your underwear too", satoru raises his eyebrow at suguru who takes a seat opposite him.

"don't throw your perverted tendencies at me", suguru grins as he turns his gaze to you watching you shake your head, processing satoru's confession.

"did you know he once sent a picture of his girlfriend's wig collection to his other girl and told her to choose her pick", suguru says and your mouth drops, turning to satoru who's now a grinning mess.

"i was young and making mistakes", he defends.

"you're sick, that's what you are", you state as he pulls you by your forearm resting his head on your shoulder.

"i'm a changed man y/n, my wig stealing days are behind me", he chuckles.

"they better be. let me catch your sticky fingers on that black jet-black buss down", you state.

"that 30-inch honey blonde, skin lace, 13 by 4, side part is what you should really be worried about", he whispers loud enough to be heard by everyone and you push his head off you.

"i kid, i kid", he laughs, "can a man not make jokes?".

"don't play with me about my wigs", you glare.

suguru's a dying mess opposite you, laughter erupting from his stomach as you stare at satoru expressionless. satoru's laugh sync with suguru's as they both look at you.

"i'm living with wig thieves and underwear sniffers, this is my reality", you say.

"thieves? plural?", suguru questions mid laughter, "that's all him, only thing i stole growing up was pokémon cards. he was stealing wigs and lash individuals".

"you stole lash kits?", shock fills your face as you look a the blue-eyed man who's throwing his head back in laughter, his face turning slightly red.

"you need to be put down, oh those poor women", you continue, repeatedly slapping his shoulder as he throws a tea towel at suguru, both of them drowning in hysterics.

you can't help but join them, "i'm locking my room from now on", you playfully say.

satoru wipes a tear from his eye, "i have a master key", he snickers.

"you sick fuck", you push his shoulder again and his whole body dramatically sways.

"ask suguru how many times i tried to cut his hair and sell it", he says ruffling his hair.

"ask him how many times i nearly castrated him because he tried to cut my hair and sell it", suguru states, running his hands down his face.

you look at the both of them and just chuckle, "i don't know i've gotten myself into?", and they both smile.

they continue their bickering, dropping random lore of their past and arguing over who has the right recollection of the events and you can't help but mirror their smiles.

smile at how beautiful their relationship is and how lucky you are to get to be someone that means something to them.

this undefined, messy relationship is working better than you thought it would but you can't help but remember suguru's words yesterday. how he told you he wanted you to scream for him, no one else but him.

whether or he was overtaken by pleasure, there was a hint of jealousy in the way he fucked you, a hidden desire of taking you all to himself.

no. it wasn't hidden.

you space out, the voices of the men talking overtaken by the words uttered yesterday, "this is all for me, you're all for me. all fucking mine".

it might have just been in the moment, people say things in the moment all the time and there's no need to take his words to meaning.

i'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember saying all that, it was a meaningless showcase of jealousy in the heat of the moment.

or it wasn't jealousy, it's just things people say during sex.

but is it something you say to a girl who's also sleeping with your best friend?

still lost in your thoughts, your eyes fix on suguru who's listening to satoru ramble.

are you allowed to tell her she's yours, and only yours? is that something you'd say if satoru were around?

'i'm overthinking this, aren't i? it's not that big of a deal. heck, it's not a deal. it's nothing. nothing worth mentioning, nothing worth thinking about.' your thoughts conclude and you listen.

it's the three of you or none of you, a silent agreement that didn't need to be said but you all understood it.

suguru's eyes catch yours staring at him, his back pressed against the back of the chair listening as satoru mindlessly stuffs his face- still rambling.

he bends his finger, silently calling you to him and you rise making your way towards him. he places you on his lap sideways and doesn't say a word, just listening to his friend speak.

satoru winks at you before looking down at his food, fixing another bite and the playful grip on your waist tightens a little.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.