He knew Taehyung loved to scent him the most. He was the most touch driven of all of the alphas and Jungkook doubted he'd need to do much to inspire the alpha to begin scenting him. He scooted as close as possible and leaned against the alpha's side while his eyes were glued to the screen. The omega only had to lean his head to the side, fully revealing his slender neck before the alpha was naturally drawn, immediately shifting so he could brush his lips along the boy's neck while the movie plot unfolded.

Jimin heard the omega's sighs of satisfaction and smirked watching the other alpha gently peck at his neck, nuzzling against him as the omega relaxed in his arms. As soon as Taehyung took even a small break Jimin immediately grabbed Jungkook to begin scenting him too, claiming him as his own. Taehyung offered a small protest but Jimin silenced him with a raised eyebrow. He'd had his opportunity already. With all of them missing their omega they couldn't be greedy about sharing him.

Jimin had hardly gotten the omega into his arms when Namjoon's gaze fell on him. Maybe his rut and his possessiveness weren't quite over. He wanted the omega back and he wanted him now.

"Omega, come here." he spoke low and deep, leaving no room for argument. Jimin knew that he was defenseless against their head alpha and he also knew that Jungkook wouldn't hesitate to go to him, probably still in the last remains of his more submissive headspace.

The omega nearly jumped into Namjoon's arms, immediately baring his neck and enjoying the strong arms around him, holding him tight. "Good omega", he whispered in the boy's ear as his lips and nose brushed against his neck. "So good for me, so obedient." Jungkook shivered under the attention from the alpha who was holding him.

On the other end of the coach Taehyung was laughing at Jimin who had stolen the omega from him but then promptly lost the omega to their more powerful packmate. Jimin glared at him with a deadpan stare while Taehyung pointed at him, hardly able to restrain his laughter behind his hand.

Here Jungkook's plan fell apart. He really did want to be scented by all of the alphas but he was already becoming so relaxed, so pliant in the arms of Namjoon he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. In a matter of minutes his eyes had glazed over and shortly afterward he had drifted off to sleep in Namjoon's hold.

Namjoon settled the boy comfortably on his chest and returned to watching the movie as he gently rubbed his hand up and down the boy's back.

Eventually nature called for the alpha and he deposited the boy on the couch, needing to use the restroom. It was no surprise when Namjoon returned that Yoongi had already picked the boy up, carefully scenting him as he tried not to wake up the slumbering boy. The boy sighed in relaxation in his sleep, curling himself into Yoongi's arms to gather more of the sweet comfort and affection he was offering.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to take him from you but he was starting to squirm a little bit and he seemed so peaceful while he was sleeping."

Namjoon gave a small smile in exchange. "It's fine. I was feeling a little possessive earlier but I think I'm past it now. I'm sure you'll take good care of him."

Jungkook began to stir as he heard the alpha's whispering to each other, soon after opening his eyes.

"Did I fall asleep?" he murmured, swaying as he tried to sit up and maintain his own balance.

"Just for a little bit, pup. Are you ready to stay awake for a little bit now or would you like to go back to sleep?"

"I'll stay awake," the omega insisted although the alpha's seriously doubted his resolve considering he hadn't yet opened his eyes.

"Can I go snuggled with Hobi for a little bit?" Jungkook could tell that four of his alpha's had scented him, but he was still hoping to spend time with the remaining two. His wolf would be fully calmed by being in each of their presence and covered with their scents.

Yoongi released his arms from around the boy and encouraged him with a small pat on his bottom, "Go ahead little lamb. I'm sure he'd like that."

Hobi was on the far side of the couch and each of the alpha's couldn't help but notice that Jungkook was teetering a bit as he made his way across the space. Each gently put a hand on him as he passed, watching to make sure he didn't lose his balance on his way.

Before long he was on Hobi's lap, curling up into his arms.

The alpha offered a small kiss on the boy's hair and then whispered, "don't think I don't know what you're doing. If you move a bit I'd be happy to scent you and then let you go to Jin."

Jungkook offered a small nod of his head before baring his neck to the Hobi, grateful that the alpha was making this easy for him and he could simply spend the rest of the night relaxing, and quite possibly dozing back off to sleep.

After Hobi had adequately scented him he carefully shuffled the boy over to Jin as promised. As soon as Jin began scenting him Jungkook happily drifted back off to sleep, comforted by the scent of each of his packmates surrounding him like a warm blanket as he relaxed in the strong arms of his alpha, held tight against his warm chest.

When the movie ended gentle arms gathered him up, trying to avoid waking the exhausted boy. Stripping him of all but his boxers he was laid in the nest, the alpha's surrounding him to keep him warm and close. Things were finally getting back to where they should be.

At breakfast the next morning one of the staff brought Namjoon an envelope that had been delivered in the early hours of the morning. Tearing it open he read the contents with furrowed brow while everyone around him looked on.

"What is it?" Yoongi was the first to break the silence.

"The elder council wants to see us, and they told us to bring our omega."