"Derek!" I screamed, anything to get their attention and stop them from doing what they're doing. Isaac and Erica are probably after Lydia now. That's not good. I felt so fucking pissed, but for my surprise, Derek began walking back to the car.

   The moment he opened the car door, he began talking. "Come on. We're leaving-" He stopped talking and saw what I've done to his lock. "You're paying for this and for the scratch."

   "Screw you, Derek." 

   "Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. He sat in the driver's seat and started driving. Derek drove us to Scott's house after he made a small stop at the subway hideout. 

   "Why do you insist that Lydia is the kanima? You know you're wrong." He sighed. 

   "I'll stop once you tell me what you've seen in your visions. Who's the kanima?" 

   "You know I'm not allowed to tell you!" He rolled his eyes, got out of his car and I followed him. This time, I'm going to keep an eye on him. Idiot. Erica, Boyd and Isaac were waiting outside of Scott's house. We joined them and waited a couple of minutes before Derek broke the silence. 

   "Isaac, get inside." He did as Derek ordered him and got inside Scott's house. "Erica." She did the same. They're his fucking minions. After a few seconds they were thrown out. Scott got outside the house with his friends. "I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega, you're already an alpha of your own pack." Derek responded. He's right. Scott has all the characteristics of an alpha. "But you know you can't beat me." 

   "I can hold you off until the cops get here." I could hear the police sirens. But before any of us could respond, the kanima got out. It's Jackson. Why can't they notice it's him? Out of all of Scott's friends, he's the only one that's not here, and he was with them a few moments ago. Everything can be so obvious without me telling them about my visions.

   "Get them out of here." Derek ordered Boyd to take Erica and Isaac. "You're coming too." He told me. No way in hell I'll be going with him again. I tried to make a run for it, but I was stopped. Derek grabbed my wrist. His grip was strong. Not again.

   "Derek, leave her alone." Scott demanded. Derek smiled and made me get inside his car. I tried running away or even hit him, anything to get away from him, but I wasn't able to since he kept stopping me.

   "Really? You're going to kidnap me again?" I asked him. This is so childish. Why can't he leave me alone? He should move on.

   "I don't trust Scott to keep you alive." He responded. 

   "Are you fucking serious? Derek, I can take care of myself. I don't need you or Scott to keep me alive."

   "Yes, you do. Did you forget what Kate had done to you last time yo've told me that?"

   "Do I need to remind you that she caught you too?"

   "I walked to a gunfire, you can't compare." I rolled my eyes. I can't take it anymore. This isn't fun for me. He's forcing me to spend so much time with him, when all I want is to be alone. I don't want to be tied to a chair as if I'm a dog. "Jade, you're acting like a-"

   "Shut up and drive. I don't want to hear your voice." And so he did. I couldn't even look at him. He had become so different than who he is, it's hard for me to accept that. We finally reached the subway hideout, and before he went to tie me up, he showed he has some soul.

   "Look, you can sleep in my bed. I don't think I'll sleep tonight." I didn't talk at all, even though I felt a little warmth from hearing him talk that way. He sounded like the old him and it made me feel happiness, even if it's the smallest amount of it. I walked to his bedroom, lied on his bed and went to sleep after some overthinking about him and everything that's happening.

   'So it's on-again off-again?' I heard Peter's voice. Why is he inside my head again? Why do I need to go through this again? I want to sleep normally...

   'Leave me alone. Did you forget what you've done last time we talked?' He smiled, chuckling.

   'I'm sorry about that, I just wanted some of your attention.'

   'You played with my mind. You forced me to use my scream.' He shrugged. That motherfu-

   'Well... I need just one more thing from you.'

   'Please, don't-' He turned into flames and I was shifted into the living room of our old house. In the middle of the burn. He made me watch the households burn. My parents were there. I felt a pinch in my heart. Oh, God. I couldn't bare hearing the screams. I can't hear this again. It's too painful... It's too painful... Please, I just want to get out... I don't want to be a part of this...

   "Jade, wake up!" I heard Derek's voice screaming at me. I opened my eyes, gasping. I saw him sitting next to me on his bed. He seemed worried and I felt confused by that. What happened? Did I scream again? "You were screaming." Oh, no.

   "I-it's nothing. Go back to wha-what you were doing." 

   "No. I'm not going to do that. You screamed a banshee scream. What happened?"

   "I-I don't know." I mumbled. I didn't scream because of Peter. Fuck, I feel like I'm sitting on graves. It's Jackson... He killed once again. "He killed..." I murmured. 

   "What? Who killed people?" I turned to look up at Derek, but then I saw Peter stand behind him. I need some air. I feel like I'm suffocating.

   "Peter..." I whispered. Derek looked confused. I probably seemed like a psycho for talking to myself and screaming...

   "Peter?" He asked. 

   "Nothing. J-just stay in here." He didn't say anything. He froze. "Okay?" 

   "Okay..." I lied back down. Derek stroked my cheek. I got a vision from his touch. Lydia's going to kidnap Derek under Peter's control. That's not good. Oh, God. Too much is happening, I don't know how can I keep up with everything...