“ I said, I want to have you, Sweetheart . ”

A blush formed on my cheeks . What the hell of him doing flirting in this early morning when we're going late?

“ And what did you say before on the call? ”

His face darkened before turning it in a playful smirk again.

“ My wife is here . Don't disturb me for next few hours. We'll be tired. ”

A scream of embarrassment left from my mouth as I immediately press my both palm over my lips.

“ How can you say that? It's embarrassing! ”

I smack on his arm that he bursts into laughter. Shoving his phone on his pocket, he holds my nape and pulls it towards his lips before taking them in his. A quick suck on my lips, he takes my breath away immediately.

When he decided to pull away his lips were tinted with my lip balm and by the time I was all messed up trying to catch my breath heavily.

Sei delizioso, amore! ”
{ you're delicious Love! }

“ আর তুমি অভদ্র! ”
{ And you're pervert! }

Pushing him a bit, I turned towards the mirror before cleaning my hair and reapplying my lip balm.

“ Did you just curse me, Shree? ”

His irritated face was visible with a prominent frown when I shrug my shoulder.

“ অবশ্যই! এমনিতেও কাজ তো তুমি নোবেল পুরস্কার পাবার মতো করো না! ”

{ Obviously! It's not like that you did something so good to get Nobel Prize. Did  you? }

My lips curved into a sinful smirk . Doing my freshness done, I look at his pissed off face which is as dark as he could kill me probably.

But, again! He started it so he deserves this.

“ যাওয়া যাক? দেরি হয়ে যাচ্ছে তো! ”
{ Should we go? We're getting late! }

I passed him with a soft innocent smile and wear the heels there he brought me yesterday.

“ Shree, are you gonna talk in your bengali accent? ”

Oh God ! Help me!

Or I will burst into laughter in this serious moment when I shouldn't. Though, it's my bad habit that I can't control.

Hooking my heels up, I drag my eyes towards his pissed off face again.

I nod my head.

His jaw clenched hard before he stepped two towards me and leaned against my face before pinning my body back on the couch.

Fine! I'll not use Italian until you learned everything and you're not going to use Bengali until I learned that. ? ”

Now my love is here on his path. That's sweet.

I smirk again.

“ Absolutely fine, Mr. Sidharth Singhania. But remember, you'll use one Italian line, I'll talk in bengali for the whole day. Sì? ”

His eyes were telling me that he's so done with me. So what? It's a tit for tat game.

You need to stop mimicking me, Shree. ”

I blinked my eyes in an innocence, look at him with my doe eyes.

Aap gussa ho, Sidharth ji ? ”
{ Are you angry at me, Sidharth? }