T W O

“ Stop right there! ”

Stop right there! ”

I raised my voice finally. The part of his face was revealed under the moonlight, formed into a sinister smirk which widened before he stepped further and continued until we're an inch apart. I shivered under his aura.

Wanna fight Sweetheart? ”

His dark deep voice vibrates between us, making the temperature more down than it's. His every words trailed shiver through my spine . He leaned a bit, revealing that mysterious face in the moonlight.

Those grey eyes are shining like a lion , those folded temples are being prominent of his irritation and those pierced dry lips are widening his smirk.

I release a shaky breath and stepped aside to create a minimum distance from him.

Not a fight Mr. You can simply kill me Or else you can't have me. ”

He raised his eyebrows, caresses his dimples before smirk again. He stepped forward makes me tripped back on the table. I slide through his arms, try to escape from this monster but he grabs me by waist and pressed his body on my back.

I wiggle on his grip, tried to be free when he snatched the flower vase and throw it the floor. He picks me like a pillow and throws me on the bed. I bumped on the bed and crawl back but he pulls me by my ankle and caged me under his arms.

“ No one but only you dare to escape me, Sweetheart. I like it! ”

He trailed his eyes down on my lips and strokes his thumb besides my lips , on the cut  I had few hours ago . He frowned in irritation, tried to wipe the cut as if it's just a stain but remain unsuccessful. I pull my face away .

“ They beat you ? Like this? ”

I glance over his eyes which is busy caressing my wounds one after one . His eyes turned dark, that playful smirk gone immediately when his hands got to touch an wound on my stomach which was because one of them kicked me before.

I hissed in pain !

“ I'm not going to be your night warm, Mr. ”

They touched you even after my strict warning. They created marks on you! They really got courage! I see! ”

I look at his eyes which is now stuck in mine . No one can understand what is going inside these but anything is happening is dark.

They shouldn't have beat you like this, Sweetheart. ”

He trailed his eyes down on my body searching for more scars but I covered myself with the saree more. He looked back on my eyes before stand straight .

I couldn't understand what's thinking but crawl back from him. He sits on the side of the bed and tapped besides him before saying lowly ,

“ Come here Sweetheart, I want to see you. ”