S I X

Car stops before a mall

He told me that he has his family on his house , although I don't even get to see anyone except that maid from yesterday. We got out of the house by the lift from the mansion's backyard and entered into his car.

As a foreigner to this city of Hyderabad, I don't know which place is this but it looks so expensive. I'm a girl from middle class family. I got things that's needed, sometimes I don't , so the life of Mr. Sidharth singhania feels so expensive to me.

He got out of his car, opened the door for me as I stepped outside. People around us are wearing expensive and stylish clothes , where I was in a red handloom saree from that prostitution house. I tried to stretch the creases on my saree by running my palm on it, but embarrassment hits hard.

" Any problem, Shree? "

I drag my eyes towards him before looking around us . I bite my lips in nervousness and then shakes my head as no.

" If you're thinking about your attire , just Don't. We're going through the private area, where I'll be the one with you. Not a single employee is allowed there . "

I immediately look back to his eyes when an instant chill runs through my body. But why did he just choose the private area? Just for me? Or....

" Are you ashamed to take me on the public, Mr. Singhania? "

Okay , so pardon me for letting my intrusive thoughts and overthinking win over everything.

I look on his eyes which turned dark in a second as soon as I end my words. The six to seven steps distance was between us, is now one left as he stepped towards me. He pressed his palm on the bare skin of my back, as his cold hands make me shiver. He pulled me on his chest.

" We're marrying publicly, Shree. Our marriage news will be published everywhere, I've my hands. So I'm never ashamed of you, just avoiding unnecessary fuck of media with you. Sì? "

Don't ask me what's going inside me because it's so sin to accept things. I pressed my both palm against his chest, tried to get out of his touch but nothing happened actually. I look at his back where his men are standing their head down.

" Mr. Singhania! People are watching us, let me go! "

I whisper and tried to push him more but he doesn't move a bit.

" So? Aren't you wanted to make it public? You're ashamed now? "

Mahadev! By which material, you made this creature? Is he for real?

I pushed him again and this time he let me go, I stepped away from him. The breath, that's stuck inside me, starts to run normally again. His expensive woody cologne , I could still inhale .

Shree, you need to escape him! He is just.....

Wait!

Did I just call myself, Shree?