Chapter 29

Julianna's POV

I was just about to get in the shower when the bathroom window burst open. I saw a shadow then everything became a blur as I was thrown into a sack and carried somewhere...

Sawyer's POV.

"Wait, she left visions somewhere to help us find her."  Addison said touching the mirror.

I touched the mirror and it dragged me into a vision, Juju was getting ready to shower, she walked into the bathroom and a shadow appears near the open window, then the vision stops.

"What'd you see?" I asked Addison.

"She got thrown into a bag and carried somewhere."

"What! I got a different vision."

"She must've left a different vision for certain people and we need to piece it together to find out where she is."

"Possibly, but who would she direct the visions too?"

"Maybe try Sky and the guys?"

"Yeah, sounds good, I'll get Sky." I told her as I walked out to find Sky who was sitting at her desk doing homework.

"So what's so urgent I literally got dragged here for?" Sky asked to Addison.

"Basically, Anna got kidnapped and she left different vision for people." Addison explained.

"I don't get it?"

"Just touch the mirror." I said pushing Sky towards the bathroom mirror.

"What do you see?"

"She was getting abused and she gave in and got dragged on top of a fire?" Sky said confused.

"Ok, so we're missing some part of the vision, we need to figure out how she got there." I said.

"Grab the others." Addison said. 

I quickly knocked on the guys doors and I forced them to follow me to the girls room.

"Why are we in here?" Mason asked confused.

"Just follow." I said as I lead them into the bathroom.

"You sure no one's in there?" Elliot asked concerned.

"Just get in."

"So why are the girls also here?" Elliot asked looking at Addison.

"So long story short, Anna got kidnapped and she left a vision for different people." Addison explained.

"Jules got kidnapped?!" Kyle asked shocked.

"Yeah, she literally just said that Kyle." Elliot told him.

"Just touch the mirror and tell us what you see." I ordered them.

They all stood there confused. So I gave them a slight nudge, when I say slight I mean I literally shoved them into the mirror, they all went head first into the mirror.

"What the fvck Anderson!" Elliot said glaring at me.

"Sorry." I reply.

"Just touch the mirror." I tell them.

They all sigh and touch the mirror.

"What'd y'all see?" I asked desperately.

"I saw wolves." Elliot said.

"She has too apparently do something in order to leave." Mason told me.

"She refused to do something, she was on a fire." John said.