Chapter 28

~Tuesday 21/02/23 - 7:57 pm (continued from last chapter)

Sawyer's POV.

I open the door to reveal...

Mrs. Smith and another girl, the girls back is facing the door so I can't see who she is or what she looks like. All I can see is that she has black hair which is just above her waist, she's slightly shorter than me and she's wearing an ice blue shirt with a black sports skirt and runners which are light blue and black. She also has a light blue headband on.

"Ah, I was wondering when you lot would get back." Mrs. Smith said as the rest of us piled into the living room.

"This is, well I'll let her re-introduce herself even though some of you might recognise her." Mrs. Smith said exiting the room, closing the door behind her.

The girl spun around and I immediately recognised her and Mason and Elliot also did and our 3 mouths were wide open in shock.

"What the fvck." I said.

"Hi, I'm Skylar but you can call me Sky." Skylar announced.

"She looks a lot like you Sawyer." Addison said stating the obvious.

"She's my sister." I said.

"Twin sister." Sky said confirming.

"But I thought you were in danger."

"I was, long story short, Addison somehow convinced them that I wasn't helping you guys and they let me free. Addison told me you were still in the school so I went on a crazy adventure to reunite with you." Sky said.

"So you're in black tower?" I asked her

"Yep. I'm also in this room which I'm assuming is Addison's and the girl behind you?" She asked.

"Yeah, this is Julianna McNeil, Kyle Gomez, John Cooper, Harry Robinson and you've already met Elliot Williams, Mason Green and Addison Johansson." I told her as I pointed to each one.

"Nice to meet you all." Sky said smiling to them.

"Do you need help unpacking?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. I'll see you guys later?" She asked.

"Yep." I replied as we exited the room.

The guys dispersed to their own rooms to finish eating and do homework while I hung out in  the common room with Juju and Addison. I am seated on the couch with the TV on watching a movie, Juju fell asleep on my lap and Addison is sitting at the mini desk doing homework.

"So you knew my sister was coming here and you never told me?" I asked Addison while I played with Juju's wavy red hair.

"Well, I didn't know she was actually going to come here, I just freed her."

"And you never told me?"

"If I told you you would go after her and risk everything."

"What? Risk what?"

"I can't say. But you should talk to her yourself." Addison said continuing with her homework.

After a while Addison went back to her room to help Sky and I remained on the couch with Juju.

It was almost curfew and everyone was going to return to the tower even though we have barely anyone in black, so I gently carried Juju to her room and Sky was in the kitchen trying to find something.

"What are you looking for Sky?" I asked her as I walked through the kitchen.

"Do you know where the fruits are?" She asked, not even turning around.