Chapter 13

Sawyer's POV

We walked towards the teacher. I've never had this teacher before so I just smiled.

"Hello Sawyer Anderson and Julianna McNeil. I believe we haven't met before, I'm Ms. Applewood, the career advisor for Anderson Academy." Ms. Applewood said cheerfully.

"Hello." I said politely.

"I don't want to keep you two long but I was just wondering, what is your plans for the future?" She asked, curiously.

"I don't know yet." I replied.

"Miss McNeil?" She asked.

"I don't know either." Julianna said.

"Very well, good luck on the last test." She said.

"Thank you." I replied. 

We walked off towards Julianna's tower.

"Wanna come up with a plan?" She asked as we walked into the common room.

"I'm thinking we attack one first then leave the other person." I said.

"Then we're attacking Georgia first, Madeline always follows Georgia so if we knock Georgia out first Madeline will most likely be confused." She said.

"Good idea. You said you usually use your legs to fight someone, you still going to do that?"

"I'm hoping yes, but if my leg starts hurting I'll have to use my hands which is harder."

"Wanna watch the first battle to see what they're doing?" I asked.

"Sure."

We walked off to court 1 where we found Elliot and Mason battling John and Kyle.

"Who are you going for in this battle?" Julianna asked me as we took some seats.

"I don't know." I replied.

John and Kyle were weaker than Mason and Elliot but they were landing a couple of good hits on them. Just as we thought John and Kyle won Mason and Elliot started throwing their hits. Mason and Elliot ended up winning which was expected as their energy level is higher than John and Kyles.

"Good job guys." I said as they were walking off court.

"Good luck in your battle." Mason said.

"Thanks." Julianna said.

Mason kept giving me a weird look, like he wanted to talk to me...

"Hey, Jules, I'm gonna hang with the boys for a little bit, see you at lunch?" I told her.

"Yeah, sure." She replied.

I felt bad for leaving her but Mason looked like her really needed to talk. I followed the boys back to my room and we all piled in there.

"Y'all stink." I said.

"We just finished a battle." John said.