About twenty five minutes later I arrive.

No one is home considering they go out with their friends, they'll be home tomorrow at night tho.

I go to my room closing the door and getting a new pair of clothes.

After twenty minutes of showering, conditioning shampooing washing and shaving I finally finished.

I get out wrapping a towel around my body and drying myself.

I get changed. I'm wearing a two different shades of blue and white long sleeve sweater, and a grey skirt. My shoes are white andy socks are long they go almost to my knees.

I brush my hair the bottom and then I go up.

Once I finshed I leave my hair down.

I smile hearing the bell ring. I rush out of my room and to the front door.

"Hello!" I shout opening the door.

I see Ryan a little cute girl, Bella Luca and Axel.

"Hi!" They all shout, I open the door and step aside for them to come in.

"I'll show you guys my room." I say as they walk behind me. I guide them to my room.

Once I arrive I sigh. I then close the door behind me and I give them a tour.

About fivtheen minutes later I finished, we sit down on the bed.

"This! This is no room!" Luca shouts.

"I'm jealous!" Bella says as I frown.

"I'd kill to have your room, it's small cute." I say giggling.

"My parents gave me this room because we'll they thought I'd be lonely when they where gone." I lie, and I must say that was a dumb excuse.

( Makeup room, closet, her bathroom ( her closet and bathroom are connected ) her kitchen, living room and bedroom, then her skin care and mirror

( Makeup room, closet, her bathroom ( her closet and bathroom are connected ) her kitchen, living room and bedroom, then her skin care and mirror. )

"Ah you must be Josie." I say as she blushes.

"Hi." She says smiling softly.

I walk to my desk on the side of my bed and grabbing a small pink rabbit.

"Here I got it for you." I says handing it her she looks at me and grabs it smiling.

"When will your parents be back?" Bella ask as my body stuff, I frown then regain my smile.

"Tomorrow midnight." I say as she nods.

"How come you'd kill to have a smaller room?" Josie ask me.

"I get lonely." I asnwer shortly.

"Why don't you play with your other friends?" She ask me.

"The other kids are spoiled rich kids. They make fun of me because i like to play with dolls instead of going to parties." I say sadly.

"I could play with you." She says smiling.

"Id like that."

"Even Ryan could play with us. He says he LOVES to play barbies and teddy's with me!" She shouts as I giggle, the rest laugh.

My eyes widen in relaxation. "I forgot to introduce you to someone!" I says smiling, I quickly go to the living room grabbing Rose.

Once I grabbed her safely in my arms I go back to my bed room.

"This is Rose." I say showing them whats white and puffy in my arms.

" I say showing them whats white and puffy in my arms

Their eyes soften looking at Rose.

"Awh." Josie says as I chulcke.

"Wanna hold her?" I ask she nods.

I carefully place Rose in Josie's arms.

I look at them both.

Sadness laces in my eyes.

"Would you like to keep her?" I ask.

I love Rose, but it's not safe with her. Not with Jason and my ma. She's not safe, she's seen way too much.

Josie looks at me, then looks at her brother.

"Why?" Bella ask.

"I indeed want her but...I cannot keep her here. And I'm sure Josie will make sure Rose is safe." I say softly smiling at Josie.

She looks at her brother one more time, he nods smiling.

"Thank you Lilly." Josie says softly as I nod.

You're welcome Josie.

Here you guys go! Anothor chapter, in the next chapter I'll explain why she gave Rose away and what she meant by Rose seeing too much and it's not safe.

Counted words: 1141