CHAPTER:-33

"Andrew smell and tell me, where is jin hyung?". Taehyung asked making his to the school, he ran more searching for him.
"Taehyung even you will find there is nothing you can do about that jin is super angry and in pain". Andrew said, he rolled his eyes he is getting irritated by all of this he wanted his omega.
"Pain? Why in pain he hurt himself? May he stops when said him him, the only can stop his joon hyung as he scared of fighting and all". Taehyung said, his wolf and he doesn't get along why it will be long story.
"That's the problem, you and your family hurt the omega so badly he forgot his identity". Andrew yelled at taehyung, he took turn from side he saw a loud crowd smelling the strong scent of taehyung's brother scent.
"I- I'm sorry—". Taehyung silently said.

"She is namjoon and he will not go anywhere beside our house, yoongi". Jin said they were at eachother, yoongi got beaten by jin of course the soon to be leader of the village.
"Jin can't you see he is pain let him go, talk in calm my omega is getting hurt leave me alone with him". Yoongi cough blood looking at joon who was still panicked he doesn't want to go where he came from he needs his fathers.
"Say it yoongi, I'm dying here to listen his talks calling me hyung i doesn't want to be bad for him". Jin wasn't even listening he was too emerged in thoughts taking joon with himself.
"You are just being ridiculous now nothing else, don't get obsessed with yourself". Yoongi wasn't going to take it anymore, he punched jin face pushing him hardly he hit the tree."You are doing this because you need forgiveness to live peacefully not because you are actually in guilt". Yoongi took omega in his arms trying to calm him, but he wasn't so hoseok took him.
"Gentle man, thank you for making my baby cry if two of didn't get lost now I'll break your skull, thank you let's go baby". Hoseok was angry indeed but he will not show that to his already scared son, and beside that school will surely do something about the really soon.
"D- dad, p- papa— ". Namjoon hugged hoseok, smelling Jackson calm scent he felt little relief.
"Mr. Jung let me come with him too, he is too scared he needs me I'm his alpha". Yoongi tried to hold omega but hoseok was quick to yank his hand from his son, it's shame that he has to do this for his son because his alpha is useless and stupid.
"No need, i will not let you and him touch my only baby here". Hoseok said calmly, he again yanked yoongi's hand telling jack to stand aside with almost fainted joon, while rosé and Jennie was beside him.
"Mr. Jung i didn't know you had a kid, till last three months where did she came from—". Jin doesn't care what will people say after hearing this, but he cares only about himself he needs his family and he will force them to live with him.
"I found her in Jasmine garden, haha! Just kidding my omega give me this beautiful precious gem 18 years ago". Hoseok smiled, without hesitation he said it Jackson smiled to when joon relaxed in his arms he felt like he born again as mother.
"Liars you all are liars this guy over here is my—". Jin tried to pull joon but he was thrown back to his place by hoseok he was stopping him so he doesn't do anything bad as father and Jasmine friend he will help the alpha boy to get on his right path from his reckless self.
"Hyung— W- what are you doing? Didn't you think about your mate, he is crying". Taehyung caressed jin cheeks wipping the blood from his lips, he gulped when yoongi glared at jin, he tried to make jin stand but it was too difficult.
"Taehyung how can I don't think about him, i even found our brother namjoon here". Jin smiled pointing on the girl in Jackson's arm.
"Namjoon hyung? Did you fight for him or something? Where did he go?". Taehyung took jin arms and put on his shoulder, while his wyes searched for joon.
"Where?nowhere he is jung's hand that girl namjia is a namjoon what you think". Jin smiled, he show namjia happily his happiness was beyond but taehyung felt the bitterness inside jin, he saw joon isn't feeling well hoseok and yoongi was on defence any step towards joon will lead great fight and he doesn't want that.
"Namjia is namjoon? What are you even saying hyung—, I'm sorry guys I'll take him home I'm really sorry for all of this".
Taehyung bowed still giving his brother some support who is also fainted, he smiled at hoseok it showed his pain and some tears fall down his cheeks. "Take care of noona, uncle she seems not to like us anymore or she can't pretend to be friendly anymore". Again bowing he took jin, who struggled wanted to meet joon, with help kook and jimin they came there house and loud slap sound echoed through the walls.

To be continued....
___________________________________

Hello! Missed me? Because I did miss you all.

_Arya_