CHAPTER:-18

"i don't like your attitude mister, you are so disrespectful, stupid alpha". Hoseok said narrowing his eyes, he hates the bratty boys.
"Old man, calm your shit down i helped you and you are so ungrateful". Yoongi said, making a face, he thoughts old man is an Idiot yelling at front gate of school, for his relative.
"Ungrateful? I didn't ask for your help, and mind your language with me, I'm older than you". Hoseok said looking irritated, he doesn't like him for sure.
"Yaa, whatever go straight and than left there is principal office, don't tell at the door". Yoongi said, pointing the on the way.
"Ooh, thanks i Don't need your help tho, i am here to find my daughter". Hoseok said, and yoongi leaved his side with sigh.

"Unnie, this is jimin, we are classmates, he is really good guy, you know he helped me with everything". Namjoon said, happily and Jennie ruffled his hair, than she said hello to jimin.
"Oh, that's good jia~ but you know uncle Jack called me, saying uncle seok is here". Jennie said with awkward smiled, her uncles are the weirdo one.
"Shit dad,  why is he here? Don't tell i heard him yelling out there, oh no shit". Namjoon said with little panick, but rosè calm him.
"What? Your dad is here but why did you do something, is your dad alpha". Jimin asked he also get scared after looking at joon.
"Hm.... He is but sometimes, i don't wanna believe that, it's hard to believe". Rosè said chuckling, and jimin looked nervous all of sudden.
"Why? does he not look like a alpha?" Jimin asked, looking trio with his small eyes.
"Let's come with us, you will see by your own, uncle seok is really weird person". Jennie said smiling and she ruffled jimin's hair too, so he don't worry more.
"Ooh, don't call him weired he is just childish nothing else, and he is really sweet". Namjoon said smiling, he hold jimin's hand, while Jennie and rosè followed.

"Dad, why are you here? I mean something happened, or everything—". Namjoon asked, going into principal office between his fathers tight hug.
"Namu baby i missed you, i wanted to meet you but i found a stupid guy". Hoseok said, hugging joon he kissed his forehead and than looked at other, they got from office at corridor.
"But why are you here uncle seok, it's not park you can't
meet jia whenever you want".  Jennie said pulling joon, from hoseok who glared at him.
"Jennie, I'll kick you out go live with your dad and mom, don't disturb i love my s- daughter". Hoseok said again pulling joon, and hugging him.
"Why are you so dramatic? That's our house too, I'll complain uncle Jack about you?". Jennie said and rosè noded, hoseok always make them made but what to do?
"Here, he is calling too, jimin just you see, how they are, so dramatic and weird". Rosè said giving phone to joon on speaker.
"Hello, strawberry is your dad there, i told him to call me if he found you, what you want to eat I'll cook, i miss you buttercup". Jack said, with cute voice making joon smile, everytime he hears his parents voice.
"Papa, I'm ok, I'll eat whatever you make but can you stop calling me with nicknames". Namjoon said blushing looking at jimin, who smiled at him.
"How can I stop calling you like that? Ok, i won't in school, give this phone to your dad". Jackson said, joon gave phone to hoseok who off the speakers.
"Yes, i told you—, ok fine I'm sorry ok, ok". Hoseok said lowly getting scolded by his partner, it's really rare for jimin to see, an alpha getting scolded by omega.
"Baby he will not come there to disturb you there ok, and study hard girls, bye". Again Jennie put the phone in speaker, jimin looked shocked.
"Thank God, uncle Jack is more intelligent and uncle seok, ok, now go uncle". Rosè said, smiling and Hoseok pouted while joon patted his head to comfort him.
"Hey, I'll really send you what you think of me—, stupid girl always got on my nerves". Hoseok said, and joon kissed his head and Hoseok looked shocked "Did you see? Did you all see? She is give me a kiss, it's the first time , I'm so happy".

"Jimin—, let's talk please, please don't leave please, please, i know my fault". Taehyung said from behind approaching joon's group.
"T- taehyung, w- why h- he is h- here l- let's g- go from here". Namjoon smelled it, his younger brother he panicked not turning to him while, jimin looked angry.
"Are you ok? Is he your brother or your alpha? Namjoon are you ok? Rosè whispered side hugging joon, who was going to fall.
"B- brother, l- let's g- go from here noona, he will recognise me, let's go h- home d- dad". Joon whispered and Hoseok, took him out from there out.

To be continued....

___________________________________

Hello!

Rate the book 1/ 10

_Arya_