CHAPTER:-23

"How dare you call me short you, old fart? I'm gonna call my guards to kick you out". Yoongi said scoffing at the older, he doesn't like man's guts.
"Ooh! Really? Omg- I'm scared, mind your words you little shit". Hoseok yelled flicking the finger on yoongi's head.
"Why are you fighting with a kid? I'm sorry dear, Hoseok let's go from here-". Jack came, pulling hoseok out from the childish fight, he glanced at joon who was worried and scared.
"But he is the one who is unmannered here omega, i did nothing wrong". Hoseok pouted, jackson smiled at him giving a peck on lips while yoongi made disgusting face.
"I know baby but namjoon is getting scared, and he doesn't want us to leave his side". Jackson said, hoseok stand up fixing his suit looking here there for his son.
"Oh! Where is my beautiful son? I gonna take him to buy some clothes later". Hoseok said putting his hand on jack's waist.
"He doesn't like to spent his money you know that right alpha, now let's go". Jackson said walking away from the younger guy, who was watching them.
"Ya, ya but I'll buy something one the way i don't like when he whins about not spending money on him". Hoseok said looking at his wrist watch, he want to leave this party as soon as possible.
"Hm... Father sent me money to spend on my baby too, he wants meet him". Jackson smiled at him, they found namjoon alone front of bar.
"Really? That's good let's have family dinner than, next week is ok, right". Hoseok smiled to hugging his husband and child.

"Ok, ladies and gentlemen may i have attention please, thank you, I'm Min Hee as you know this party is for my older son's birthday with mate finding party". Hee said smiling his smiled as bright, suit was looking expensive and everyone clapped at his words.
"Well, we are going to wait for 20 minutes its soon to be 12 o' clock with some music, dance and drinks". Hee said again putting the wine glass in air, to start the real party of the day.
"Ya, sure Mr. Min you are the best-". Someone yelled from behind, making hoseok gag, the old man who they met in party at first came to take both couple from dance, namjoon was alone once again.
"It's a great party- with great alcohol". Everyone said, namjoon wasn't interested in this he was watching his parents, both are deeply in love with eachother.

"Noona, did you remember me? Hello it's me taehyung you know i was thinking t-". A bouncy talk guy came front of joon blocking his view.
"Tae~ you shouldn't approach omega's like that, you are making them uncomfortable". Another male came, they looked like mountains to the omega.
"But jin hyung i know this noona, i met her at school she smells little bit like joon hyung". Taehyung said hugging the omega from side, yoongi was also looking at them with intrest.
"Haha! Maybe it was my perfume
sorry for that, taehyung we will talk later". Joon said with nervous smile, he can't talk to him yet he didn't forgive him or taehyung yet but his heart didn't listens to him.
"No, noona meet jin hyung, i mean Kim seokjin he is going to be pack leader". Taehyung said smiling, his face showed proud.
"Really? Wow, I'm glad finally you can become a leader-, i- i". Omega's eyes lighten up after hearing that.
"You heard about this from taehyung right? It's ok, be comfortable i have mate". Jin said, standing beside him joon little bit siften in his place.
"Oh! I glad you have-". Joon fake smiled, he saw taehyung running away from there to tease juu.
"Hm... He is good guy, little bit childish and also talkative, he likes be like child actually he is child". Jin said smiling, his eyes showed the love for omega he fell for him just because of his childish acts.
"That's great hyung, excuse me i have to use washroom". Joon eyes was full of tears, his mind was dizzy. He run away in the bathroom.

"He can respect, protect and love his male omega mate but not his brother, how cruel of you hyung". Namjoon washed his, teary eyes, looking at the mirror he sighed in disappointment.
"Hey! you are in wrong restroom it's male, female is other side of the building-". A voice came to joon's ears from behind, making him flinch.
"O- oh! I- i am s- sorry, i d- didn't saw the sign". Namjoon said not looking at mirror, he turned around to see who is he? "Y- yoongi". He mumbled.
"I saw you with old hag, the white hair man are you related to him". Yoongi asked, going to the sink to wash his hands.
"He is my father-". Namjoon said with low voice "Don't call him that i will hear such bad words for my dad". Namjoon looked at his eyes for the first time with courage and confidence.

To be continued......
___________________________________

I was going to write more in this chapter but i didn't because its good to make suspense 😃.

_Arya_