CHAPTER:-32

"Mrs. Park, is jimin here? I wanted to— what are you doing? Where is he?". Taehyung said singing every word, he saw jimin's mother taking out some bat and more weapons.
"Ah! Taehyung it's just- jimin is getting bullied by some alpha from his way of home from dance academy". Mrs. Park said nervously laughing, as the alpha of his son saw her doing something childish.
"So is uncle going to beat them? I can help, give me the address they will never do anything like that again". Taehyung smiled, he said going towards jimin's baby pictures and smiled more.
"Oh! Sure, i was actually going to ask you they are young and three this old man can't even beat someone". Mrs. Park smiled, she patted taehyung's shoulder maybe his son is in good hand.
"Ok I'll meet you— later". Taehyung sang and he left.

"Omg! Kim Taehyung what are you doing here—, what is this? Hey". Jimin pulled him aside hiding the man who is taller and mascular than him, to save him from someone but who.
"Jimin I'm here to pick you up, and beside let's go on lunch with me can you?". Taehyung hugged him rubbing his head on the jimin neck smelling his scent.
"We need go— let's go first I have something to do and i don't wanna be late". Jimin pulled him so taehyung can move more fastly, jimin can breath freely.
"You don't have class today so do I? So what's so important you have to do, honey?" Taehyung stopped, jimin was using all his power to pull the alpha but when taehyung stopped he didn't budge from jimin.
"You asked for date let's go for date ok, but not here somewhere quite and far". Jimin caressed alpha face, who leaned in touch omega thought maybe that will lure the alpha.
"Ok what are you rushing for? Let's take it slow, baby. And I'm here to meet someone". Taehyung pulled him into hug and licked his scent gland, smiling when omega shivered.
"Meet someone? You know someone in dance academy— there is only omegas". Jimin hold taehyung's shirts in her fist, with sudden insecurity arising in his chest he felt like crying.
"No relax I don't know any omega beside you, joon hyung and kook I'm here to meet someone else". Taehyung said, he was going to kiss the omega on lips but jimin was shy and he turned his face way so tae kissed on his cheeks.
"Oh! Pretty omega park where you going?". Someone called jimin, and a evil smile crept on taehyung face he turned to face the owner of the voice.
"Shit! Fuck, let's go taehyung". Jimin gulped not looking at the alpha releasing the uncomfortable and rotten type of scent which affected tae a little bit before he interfere between them smiling.
"Hehe! Guys hello, I'm here to meet you his alpha—, actually I need you to listen me very carefully, I'm his alpha mate stay way". Taehyung pointed on jimin who was standing with his head hanging low with scared face.
"Oh! And what will you do we don't want that? I mean this omega can have fun with us more than y—". The trio laughed, yes the other alpha wasn't alone pissing taehyung off, taehyung slapped him harshly making the boy loose his three teeth and he started to cough violently.
"On your knees I'll not say that again, mine M- I- N- E that's how you spell mine". Taehyung wasn't raising his voice on them but his overwhelming scent started to make the alpha weak and soul less, as the boys comrades gulped  getting on their knees.
"Taehyung— let's go". Jimin said with trembling voice.
"I- im s- sorry it was all joke we are just playing around an- and".
"Apologies now, or die now". The boy sat on the street rubbing his head and begging while taehyung pulled his omega beside him.
"We are sorry jimin we are sorry, we will not bully you anymore please forgive us". They said and run away pushing the crying jungkook who was trying to find taehyung and jimin.

"Jin and y- yoongi is fighting over namjia— h- he will k- kill my alpha taehyung". Jungkook sobbed he pulled taehyung collar crying and wipping his tears.
"Over noona? This can't be happen, hyung loves you why will he fight for namjia". Taehyung was stunned, he pulled kook in hug and his omega too he was anxious.
"I- i don't k- know I just heard the rumours and when I saw them between crowd I tried to apart them but they are fighting really cruelly". Jungkook said, his hand had blood on it, it wasn't his because when tried to stop them Jennie and rosé pulled him out.
"Namjia? Where is she— is she fine". Jimin felt lumps in his throat a sudden argue to help the omega came to his mind.
"She was crying and was panicking alot i already called her father b- but jin isn't letting her go". Jungkook sobbed clutching his hands on his heart, showing how much this sentence making him hurt.
"What the fuck— is happening?". Taehyung took a deep breath, he took a wolf form leaving the both omega there so he can stop his brother from injuring himself and yoongi.

To be continued.......
___________________________________

Have fun!

_Arya_