CHAPTER:-24

*Badum *Badum Yoongi looked at the omega his heart raced, eyes turning red, fangs were getting bigger a faint scent spread in air, mixing with joon's scent. He smiled, walking towards the omega and he hugged him. Omega was freezed at his place.

"Mine, my omega my precious mate, oh! You are mine, you are my omega". Yoongi said rapidly, he he smell joon's scent smiling at him, like he was really drunk.
"W- what? W- what a- are you saying?". Namjoon said freezed in yoongi's arm, smelling the mint scent in air. "joonie, he knows we are his mate didn't you saw his eyes colour". Ae ra said whimpering, the overwhelming scent of alpha was making her weak and dizzy.
"B- but he thinks i am some omega girl, right? Ae ra". Namjoon said with said voice, he can't control his emotions now.
"Hm... That's why you have to tell him, that you are namjoon, Not Namjia". Ae ra panicked trying to push her voice out so he can tell the alpha he is joon.
"I can't tell him that, i- i c- can't do that, b- beside he doesn't likes r- real m- me". Namjoon said, he was happy but he said more just because a little comment he heard by the alpha long ago.
"Why not? You have to tell him, otherwise there will be more—". Ae ra said whimpering again, she felt something weird.
"W- what s- are h- you d- doing?". Namjoon asked his voice where cracking because of fear and sadness.
"Marking you omega, I'm marking you as mine because you are mine". Yoongi said and caressed omega's cheeks with soft hands.
"You know, who i am? You know, how i am here? My family? My school? My—". Namjoon said he was crying by now, how can yoongi mark him.
"I don't know who are you? You are as same school as me, your family maybe i don't know
them— but". Yoongi paused getting away from omega to see her face "I'll try my best, to do everything which will make you happy". Suga said, he was happy so happy he got the omega he wanted namjoon, but stupid yoongi doesn't even know who is the girl front of him.
"I- i s- don't w- want to get m- marked by y- yoongi, you don't know me yet?". Namjoon said wiping the saliva from his neck, he tried to get out from the bathroom.
"What even tho, my wolf said all that cheeky things you don't wanna get marked by me?". Yoongi yelled grabbing omega's hand and twisting his hands.
"Leave me yoongi, you are hurting me I SAID LEAVE MY HAND, BASTARD". Namjoon yelled he pushed yoongi from all his strength, he looked at alpha with anger.
"You are the perfect match for me omega, brave and strong Suga i told that omega namjoon is aren't our omega timid and coward—". Yoongi said smiling, he walk towards the omega. "Here we go again, are you really that stupid— come on man look at his face he is namjoon". Suga said with growl, how can his human is so stupid and idiot.
"What did you say? Look at me Min Yoongi, how do I look? You still don't know who i am? Why are so stupid and blind—". Namjoon was angry, really angry he grabbed the alpha's cheeks with one hand forcing him to look at him, he smiled when he saw yoongi's worried, scared, idiot face.
"N- nam- joon—". Yoongi was in shock, the omega he doesn't like is his, a timid and coward omega was standing with bravery.
"You know what? Fuck you, i was so idiot to fell in love with a stupid wolf—, now leave my way". Namjoon said he pushed him again, yoongi stumble but didn't fall on the ground.
"Y- you a- are n- my omega, huh! My omega is Kim Namjoon, i am really a stupid". Yoongi chuckled smacking his own hand hardly, that make him feel little dizzy. "stupid asshole, stop him and mark him before he run away because of you". Suga growled with a smile finally, finally the omega is his.
"What are you doing? Let me go, i said you can't mark me, you can't force me". Namjoon struggle between yoongi's arm.
"You are not going anywhere, mine you are mine namjoon. I'm sorry be with me". Yoongi said and licked the nape of joon's neck. "If don't agree with me, I'll do it forcefully than". He said, licking his fangs, he raised his head little to sank his teeth but omega has not there.
"Are you ok? Namjia, my baby are you ok? What the fuck this shorty did to you?". Hoseok was hugging joon dearly, he was scared when joon didn't came after 10 minutes so, he followed him here.
"D- dad h- he i- is forcing me, i don't wanna get marked by him, i don't love him anymore". Namjoon was scared his alpha was angry his body was reacting after meeting the alpha.

"Stay out from my way, my omega". Yoongi jumped on the hoseok but get pushed by a hard punch on his face.
"My son doesn't need you, don't you hear him. He doesn't want to get marked by you". Hoseok said, his eyes were glowing red he was scared at the thought of loosing joon, he looked at joon and all family exit the party.
"I'm sorry, come back joon—". Yoongi run towards them yelling out loudly on the dark street.
"Don't tell anyone, that he is Kim Namjoon for his sake, yoongi". Rose said in low looking at her family waiting for her a far from yoongi.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

A partner who is stupid like yoongi deserve the punch. Hehe!

_Arya_