CHAPTER:-29

"Ok, then kiss me my omega". Yoongi pushed joon head towards his face by his left hand while his right hand was interviewed with joon's hand.

Namjoon eyes were open wide, trying to get released by alpha's grasped but his alpha was powerful. Yoongi lips moved slowly, so did namjoon lips on lips feeling it's softness of joon's lips he opened his to see his omega's expression who was all red eyes tightly closed tightly clutching on yoongi's shirt. Alpha hand leaved omega's head to roam his hand's joon neck slowly on his back and underneath omega's shirt massaging his waist, joon gasped with sudden touch giving yoongi excess to explore his inside and alpha gladly did touching joon's mouth roof with his tongue and then sucking on his tongue.

"Ahm..... I think, you both should stop before hoseok's sees you Mr. Min". Jack cleared his throat, looking at red joon who was still trying to catch his breath and a young alpha who can't see anything but his omega.
"Oh! No— i mean papa, it's all misunderstanding i wasn't, it wasn't force I- i". Namjoon jumped off from yoongi's lap gulping he looked around in embarassment.
"Wanna come in, i make good coffee and you can explore our house". Jack asked, looking at joon's face and he know joon want hoseok and yoongi relationship get better in future.
"Ya—, nevermind I'll come next time I really don't want to get beaten by him". Yoongi said, he kissed joon cheeks leaving and waving at him, joon returned with sad smile which joon doesn't know he showed on his face, he looked at his papa and pouted lowering his head.
"No, he will not I'll make sure come on, come in have some coffee". Jackson said loudly stoping alpha in his way, them he looked at his son smiling he noded getting inside with alpha.

Taehyung was behind his omega, carrying all his bag and behind him was jin and kook. For today kook will live with them, and jimin is in the neighborhood so they all here.
"So, did you gave namjia her belongings she forgot— you did followed two of them". Kook asked hanging on jin's arm, he was too tired to walk."Hey! Alpha, everything fine. What happened? Did you saw ghost or anything". Kook looked at him with frown, he grabbed jin face bending him little he pecked on jin's lips to get his attention.
"No sorry, go inside with taehyung don't fight with him ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes". Jin said, he kissed his lips returning the affection pulling out his phone and he called his mother.
"Huh? Why? Ok, come soon". Kook was little shock but it's ok he will go inside with taehyung but that boy is with jimin.

"Jimine~ here take this, it's all yours—, and I'm sorry try to forgive me". Taehyung said giving all the bags to the jimin and he kissed his cheek.
"You— you dare you? Hey come back you, Alpha— oh! Shit fuck taehyung". Jimin was blushing he yelled when tae tried to run away, with fake anger jimin called him most embarassing thing to him.
"Finally you called me alpha, let's meet in school then love me we will make memories there and then we will get married". Taehyung hugged him, smiling like fool and saw jimin's parents.
"You— stay away from me". Jimin pushed him away.
"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Park as your neighbour, i like you since childhood as you are like parents and now I'm his alpha". Taehyung said bowed smiling big and showing how proud he is on himself.
"You both are mates— omo that's so nice I can meet my son daily come in tae". Jimin mother smiled hugging his son.
"Sorry he can't, he had guest over there jungkook his brother's mate". Jimin pointed on kook, who looked confused.
"Jin's mate is kook—". His mother was shock after little bit chat outside the house they get back to there house.

"Hello! Mom, where is namjoon? I know you know where he is, Tell me mom". Jin called his mother, he was sitting on the swing in the near by park.
"What you called me, and asked me that? Why you want to know? To torture him again". His mother said, it's really shock that his older son called him first after that day but he asked about joon was more shocking.
"Mom please, it's my fault and i want to ask him for forgiveness please I beg you". Jin said, he was looking at his hands his eyes were filled with tears.
"Sorry, i don't know. I don't have any omega son, unfortunately he died from his brothers and fathers hand". She said not giving any sympathy to his crying she had enough. Enough of all of this.
"Your friend Jung hoseok is here, with his family with his only daughter and two niece". Jin said he tried to trick his mother but it didn't work and he knows it.
"And what about that? He is your father's friend too, i don't know jin even you ask me 100 times I don't know where he is?" She said loudly and clearly showing her anger through her voice she hanged up on him.
"Jung hoseok had no kid till last three month, then who is this who became his daughter?". Jin said he really heard him, yoongi called namjia something else does his ears ringing or he really heard him right.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

I am going to write some smut.

_Arya_