CHAPTER:-16

"So you have three daughters, wow what are they? Actually I'm finding my grandchildren mates". A old man said smiling, he liked hoseok bright smile and his lively family.
"Oh! Two are alphas, and one is omega, ya, one has her mate but two doesn't". Hoseok said giving the old man a smile, tho doesn't like the idea of mates of his kids.
"Oo, than I'll bring them sometime, now feel free I'm going, no need to bow us, it's my pleasure to give my house to my son's boss". Old man said waving his as no, he bowed along with hoseok and his family.
"Thank you, please come sometimes, we like company and thanks once again". Jackson said bowing and smiling, that's the how a omega is like to a normal family, they make house warm and beautiful.
"So, what you three say about our new home? Do you like it? I found—". Hoseok smiled, turning back to his family who looked angry and Hoseok's smile dropped looking joon angry.
"Dad, you make me a girl front of that grandpa I'm male don't you remember". Joon said with puff he looks cute that way but hoseok smiled awkwardly.
"Ya, hoseok what did you do? Now go tell him you have a son not three daughters". Jackson said putting his hands on his, narrowing his his eyes.
"Yaa, one is a son, how can you make mistake about his gender uncle seok". Rose said, rolling her eyes it's forgettable things tho, how can someone forget their gender, it's too bad.
"It's ok, it's a good idea tho, look at him he looks like a girl tho, and because he grew his hair long he definitely looks like a girl". Jennie said, she was saying it because they didn't decided how will joon go there, without getting knowledgeable by his brothers and classmates.
"Noona, why are saying like that? It's embarrassing and people can say I'm boy". Joon said blushing, he looked at himself, actually he looks like girl tho, omega male does't have too much difference tham female but everyone can say who is male one ans who is female, but joon case is different.
"Really? Than let's try, we will go buy some groceries while you will wear my clothes". Jennie said pointing on joon boobs, indeed it's bigger than average size of male omegas.
"Yape! Let's see, and if it's work, you will get admission in your school as female Omega". Rose said clapping her hands in excitement, she loves joon in female clothes.
"Papa, stop them or i will never going to ask you about omega stuff ever again". Joon said pointing on his cousin older sisters, with red face.
"Jennie, wanna go to your mother's house leave my child alone, come on joon let's get your things in your room". Jackson threatened, lifting a box of things to decorate the new house.
"Jack, it's a good idea, if he will change his gender his father and his brother never get suspicious on him". Hoseok said after thinking about this alot and it may work as protection too.
"I am sorry joonie, but i want to be safe so, let's do what Jennie says to you". Jackson giving him a apologitical smile.

2 days later after getting shift in moon village:-

"It's not like we can find our mate, today because he ran away because of his shitty family". Suga said howling in anger, he is doing it from a week now, because of jin's younger brother yoongi thought rolling his eyes in frustration"Yaa, idiot Suga i told you, i don't feel sparkles when i saw jin's brother, there is nothing common in us". Yoongi said loudly making the wolf angry.
"You baka, I'm telling you are most stupid alpha in this whole world, you don't feel sparkles after seeing him because they didn't care of himself, when he will gain some weight he look—". Suga said defending his precious omega from yoongi's stupid sparkle things."What the fuck— is happening here? I can't believe people are— who are they tho?" Yoongi looked inside the crowd where two girls was beating some male alpha's and beside them was a girl in short hair, was trembling in fear.
"Listen you all fuckers, my sister isn't a play thing stay away from her, if you have Ill intense towards here". A girl in orange hair said, she scoffed in anger kicking the boy on floor once again, who yelped in pain.
"Yes, because if catch you you will beaten to death, beside you don't wanna saw her father". The girl in blonde hair said, she doesn't look like that but She almost kill the captain of basketball who tried touch her trembling sister.
"Ah....it's our first day we are doing this, listen carefully stupids stay away from namjia". Once again orange haired girl said, and everyone one noded in fear to get beat up.
"Let's go sweet bean, and don't feel scared of some shit head person". The blonde hair girl said hugging his sister with smile on her face.