CHAPTER:-12

"jin you fuck- what happened to you my gosh you need doctor my man". Yoongi said looking at almost zombie looking jin.
"Ooh! Fuck off yoongi you know i don't know household, in just one month i know that there is varities of meat". Jin said scoffing and yoongi looked at his friend who layed on couch beside him.
"Ya, really? I didn't know tho, why don't ask help from jungkook?". Yoongi chuckled ruffling boy's hair before giving him water.
"Hm...right let me call him", wait here ok", he is coming with his friend". Jin said, and called jungkook who agreed to come there to help his mate.
"So, I'm here to ask that are you going to sit on your father's position". Yoongi asked and jin smiled and sat beside him again.
"Maybe, if they want because i can't decide, I'm a public servant yoongi, so they will choose there leader". Jin said with smile indeed jin was unhappy about it, his father, his role model is main reason that this family isn't family anymore.
"And what about um... Namjoon? I...mean are you trying to find him or not, they are-". Yoongi said not trying to look suspicious.
"They are doing there job yoongi don't worry about that I'll find him in any cost". Jin said his eyes were fill up with hope he wants little brother back.
"Ooh that's perfect than, I'm here to invite future leader to my 18 birthday party, personaly". Yoongi smiled he felt relief but he doesn't know why.
"I'll come definitely, with taehyung and my mate, may you find your mate their". Jin smiled remembering yoongi's birthday.
"Huh! Good joke Alex, because my mate is nowhere here, and that's your fault". Suga said suddenly everywhere quite down because Suga was angry.
"How it's my fault Suga, you didn't take care of your mate, and i Know your human doesn't want him as a mate". Alex jin's wolf said scoffing.
"Come on! I don't care about him, i want my mate back help me too find him". Suga said growling at the other wolf showing off his power with smile.
"Who is mate tho? I feel that i know him really good". Jin said when he got back to his sense from wolf one.
"He is- ah.... someone is at door jin, open the door please". Yoongi chuckled nervously cursing Suga under his breath.
"Ooh! Yaa we will continue talking later I'll find your mate buddy be sure". Jin winked running to his door to open them .
"Fuck, what's wrong with I feel dizzy the smell is good". The little omega said looking here and there before passing out.

"Look, whatever you want baby joon and I'll be there ok". Hoseok said smiling he is really happy that he will die from that.
"Ok dad, can i will be there than". Namjoon smiled showing his dimples going to the snacks section to find something good.
"Dad, he called me dad my baby um.. where is- ah.. excuse me where can I get Coco powder". Hoseok said smiling looking at younger omega and than the list he asked the worker.
"Ahm... That will be there in corner sir, ahm..do you know him?". Worker said with smile, and asked with hesitation.
"Yes, i know him. He is my s-". Hoseok said looking at smiley face of "his" omega son.
"Actually, I'm finding my daughter's mate and he is really handsome so i thought maybe". Worker said admiring the boy closely, he liked the omega.
"Ooh! No, no he can't be her mate he has mate an alpha male so-, yaa". Hoseok said his smile drop after hearing that he doesn't namjoon to go far away from him. He will never let go namjoon away from him never and ever he loves his only son too much.
"Excuse me, can you tell me where is- fuck namjoon you? I thought you died". A man the blonde hair asked and namjoon turn to him before landing on floor in fear.
"D-dad dad, where you d- dad please help me?". Namjoon looked here and there to find hoseok there is no one and he started crying  too terrified say another word.
"Let's go back, namjoon I'll win really good prize than you can come back here". Han his bully said smiling evilying dragging joon with him while chuckling. The prize he was talking about that his father put on the posters all over the village.
"N- no l- leave m- me alone please da- dad please help me dad, papa". Namjoon shouted but no body helped a big alpha was dragging him.
"NAMJOON!" That's the last thing Han heared before getting knocked out by Hoseok he found himself in hospital with his parents who were crying.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Did you miss this book?

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you 😌
_Arya_