CHAPTER:-11

"Dad, i need to talk about something, can i?". Joon said to Hoseok who was busy with some paper work he looked at him in shock before shouting loudly. "Ohh, my god, yes of course hey Jack jo- joon called m- me d- dad I'm so fucking happy". He jumped in happiness hugging and kissing jackson.
"Yes, honey of course you are happy i can see that, omg you are really blessed hoseok". Jackson said with pure smile he was happy for his mate but still he was little jealous that joon didn't call him dad or papa.
"Papa, i don't understand why you both are happy i mean I'm calling you both dad and papa from day-". Joon said confusily he always calls them dad and papa but front of rosè and Jennie not front of them.
"You what? Omg joon did you call us that really? We are dad and papa I'm so happy". Hoseok was so happy that he didn't heated him he was hugging crying jack.
"He called me papa i was waiting for so long omg I'll bake some cake for you honey sweet". Jackson said wipping his tears it's 1 month and 15 days joon get here. And it's first he called them that they wanted to hear.
"Hey, uncle he wants to talk something about-" Jennie said trying to interrupt them but rosè held her back.
"It's ok noona we will talk later we don't need to interrupt them in their happy moments right". Rosè said in her mind which was connected to the Jennie's mind.
"We need some ingredients hoseok can you get something for us". Jack said hugging joon who was looking at them with big smile on his face.
"Of course, honey, joon want to go out with your dad I'll buy you something good". Hoseok said smiling he was happy his mate was happy just after hearing a normal words from joon. They wanted a child from long ago but they didn't get any but joon is is blessing from moon godess to them. And they're beyond grateful about this.
"Hm.... Why not dad? I want lots of things but expensive like ice cream, chocolates and-" joon said smiling and kissed his father's cheeks with love.
"I'll buy you everything so don't worry come on we will go". Hoseok smiled looking at joon he loves him his only son, Jung namjoon.

"Yoongi you bastard you, why the fuck you are here aren't you going to find our mate" Suga said after a long time he wake up from his sleep."oh come on Suga he is not our mate and beside that I'm preparing for my birthday". Yoongi scoffed he was getting ready for the party he going to happen tonight but before he has to meet his best friend. "ooh really dumbass you will regret it really soon". Suga said he can't do anything but he will try to do something really soon. "ok, I'll see about, that open the door jin, jin, jin". Yoongi said and knock the door front of him.
"Ooh hyung you, jin hyung is in bathroom I'll call him wait here" taehyung said he has dark circles under his eyes hair was messy and he was looking so pale.
"What the fuck happened to you?". Yoongi said loudly.
"Ooh! Mom leave the house after joonie hyung was gone dad isn't home either from that day". Taehyung said lowly.
"Ooh, why don't you call kook for the help than he will be more than happy to that". Yoongi said sitting on the sofa.
"Ahh....I'll ask jin hyung for thank you for advice and whatever you need take it from kitchen". Taehyung said long ahh than saying anything further.
"Taehyung isn't jin trying to find joon and your dad the village is going aggressive because leader isn't here". Yoongi asked trying to find any clue about it.
"Yaa, hyung is going to have meeting after this your dad is coming too, so come with us hyung". Taehyung said looking at the yoongi with his sleepy eyes.
"Hm....ok I'll, just call him here now". Yoongi said while his wolf grin thinking about something worse.
"Yaa, of course". Taehyung said disappearing from yoongi's sight to call jin.

"What are you doing here? DAD HELP ME".

To be continued...
___________________________________

Thank you for your waiting......

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......