Chapter 7: It's Chaos and you spell it Jimin

Zacznij od początku

Taehyung eyed the glass. For a human it would be impossible to lift it without spilling it, but he gracefully embraced the slim leg and took a sip without a drop falling out of it.

Jimin visibly relaxed. 

Jungkook brought plates and napkins. He sat calmly and took a triangular piece and... started to eat it with a fork and knife.

Jimin glared at him with a done face.

'It's a pizza. You eat it with hand.' he informed him.

'I don't judge your manners...' he said, looking at the stain of tomato sauce on Jimin's shirt. 'So don't judge mine...' he took a beer bottle and took a sip. 

'You are such a Princess...' Jimin rolled his eyes. He looked at Taehyung. 'Isn't he?!'

Taehyung looked at Jungkook from above the wine glass and crossed his legs elegantly.

'No. He is a Prince.'

Jungkook sent him a daggering gaze.

'Prince or Princess! Whatever! He is a rich, spoiled brat!' Jimin spread his arms widely, hitting Taehyung's cheek with a piece of pizza he was holding.

Jungkook snorted.

Taehyung just slowly looked at Jimin, whose mouth fell open.

'OH MY GOD!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!!' He grabbed the napkin and started to harshly wipe Taehyung's cheek. 'It was an accident! I swear!!!'

Taehyung pressed his lips tightly and squinted his eyes.

Jungkook looked at his plate. His arms were shivering from held back laughter. He focused on chewing.

Jimin wiped Taehyung's face and his wasted mind came up with a brilliant question.

'Are your canines visible all the time?!' he pulled Taehyung's upper lip with his finger, bringing his face closer.

Jungkook couldn't stand that. He burst out laughing, hitting his fist on the table. He threw his head back and his laughter filled the space.

Taehyung looked at him warningly with the corner of his eyes, still with Jimin's fingers in his mouth.

'Oh... they look normal...' Jimin said disappointed. 

Taehyung's eyes got back to Jimin and suddenly his long sharp fangs appeared, almost scratching Jimin's finger.

'WHOA!' Jimin jumped back. 'Dude, don't scare me like that!!!' he said, grabbing the shirt over his heart. He grabbed the half-empty bottle of wine and drank directly from it. 

And Jungkook was just a brat at this point, saying:

'Wasn't the wine for Taehyung?'

Jimin spilled the wine, showering everything around including himself, table and... Taehyung. Jungkook quickly swayed back on the chair to avoid the drops.

Jimin slowly put down the bottle, nervously giggling, trying not to look at the vampire.

'I grabbed the wrong bottle...' he said apologetically. He took Jungkook's beer bottle and ran away, screaming: 'I have to use the bathroom!'

Taehyung looked at his shirt now wet from wine. Then at Jungkook with a done face.

'You are enjoying it, aren't you?'

'I guess he was a bit stressed lately...' Jungkook shrugged.

'And he relaxed TOO much!'

'Don't be so tense, Taehyung...' Jungkook said and lazily picked up the napkin. He handed it to the vampire. 'We both know you could have avoided it, just like I did...'