Season 5 Episode 7: The Crooked Path

Start from the beginning

Ronin: Speaking of backwards... (She points behind her, where the droplets are flowing backwards.)

Nya: Oh my gosh! I'm doing it. I'm really doing it!

Ronin: Like I said, don't try so much. Sometimes when someone wants something too badly, they'll trip over their own feet.

Nya: Wow!

(Back with Ronin.)

Ronin: Huh?

(Bansha is sending a message to Ronin.)

Morro: Can he hear you?

Bansha: Oh, he can hear me.

Morro: Tell him it's time to pay his debt. Tell him to bring me the sword.

(Ronin tries to look for the sword, but can't find it.)

Misako: Thanks for gathering on short notice.

Kai: Looking for something?

Ronin: Ha, just making sure the tea blends are in alphabetical order. Yup, A to Z, heh.

Jay: So you figured out where the tomb is?

Misako: Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it.

Ronin: (He tries to sneak away, but Wu comes inside.) Oh! Hey, hehehe.

Misako: Zane? Aya? (Zane's falcon projects the skull image, and Wu turns off the lights.) To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance.

Wu: We also know my father's resting site, where the Realm Crystal resides, is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the Sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles.

Kazashi: Yeah, but where is it?

Misako: We started to wonder if the scroll and sword combined helda secret. That's when Caila and Kai reminded us there was a map on the back of the Scroll a---

Kai: --And if you use the sword on the map,--

Caila: --the blade's reflection will reveal the tomb's location.

Misako: Exactly.

Cole: Which means we'll have to get our hands on that map.

Ronin: (Ronin sneaks away and heads into a shed.) Aah. (When he opens the sword's case, it was gone.)

Nya: Something about what you said stuck with me. (She points the sword at him.)

Ronin: Oh, yeah. And what's that?

Nya: That you don't care. If you don't, why are you here? Sure, this tea shop could potentially help you pay off your debt in time. Or, you could speed things up by just giving them the sword in return for your cursed soul.

Ronin: So, where does that leave us?

Nya: I don't need the sword to tell me where this is going.

Ronin: (He starts attacking her eyes) I need that sword. I don't wanna have to hurt you.

Nya: You know, I was thinking the same thing. (She looks at the sword to see the future.) Ugh! (She kicks him.)

Ronin: Aah! What did I do to deserve that?

Nya: You know what you were about to do. (Ronin trips her with a garden hoe. Nya grunts.) He's getting away with the sword! (Ronin leaves the shed to find the ninja outside.)