CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

I like her

Allen's POV

She was gone for a month. I didn't bother contacting her for a week or two kasi alam kong siya ang gagawa ng paraan para suyuin ako but damn it! She didn't call me nor sent a single text!

I was really mad when I caught her kissing another man. Hindi ko na-control ang sarili ko. All I could see is red that's why I slap her, mabuti nga at ganoon lang ang natikman niya sa akin. Pero yung g*g*ng yun I'll make sure that he'll not be able to run or at least walk for the rest of his life. Lulumpuhin ko siya. Babaliin ko lahat ng mga buto niya sa katawan.

Nag-walked out ako agad no'n dahil ayokong mapuruhan ko pa si Marianne. I know she can still make it, I just slapped her. Arte niya lang 'yang paghihimatay niya.

I tried contacting her, nag-text ako, saying I'm sorry for slapping her but to no avail, she did not reply. Iniisip kong nagtatampo lang siya or nag-iinarte at gustong magpasuyo pa. I ordered her favorite foods and sent it to their house. I also made sure that I include a note saying how sorry I am.

I expected that she'l call or text me right away. She is a softy especially when it comes to her favorite foods and drinks. But I still got nothing!

Last chance, I tried reaching to her father. I got his favor so I didn't wait for too long before getting a response.

"She was on a vacation as fas as I know. Why? She did not tell you?" he asked me seriously.

Even we're miles distance with each other, I can feel the coldness of his voice. Hindi ko pa nakitang magalit si Uncle Jomar and I don't wish to.

"Well, we have a little misunderstanding. Maybe, she just wanted to clean some air. I'll just wait for her," I briefly explained.

"Okay. I'll go ahead. I still have a few meetings to attend to. Get your balls, Allen. I like you for my daughter but I don't her getting treated badly," I can sense a bit of threat in his tone. Kaya kahit magkalayo kami ay hindi ko maiwasang mapalunok sa kaba, but I knew better, Marianne loves me very much. She's badly smitten, so I'm very much sure that she will not tell a word to his father.

"Thank you so much for the time, Uncle."

"No biggies. Just take care of yourselves, especially my princess. I'm sure she'll get home soon from her vacation," he said then cut off the line.

Napahinga na lang ako ng malalim. Marianne's almost getting into my nerves yesterday but I guess I need to refresh too. Hindi puwedeng sa susunod na magkita kami ay masampal ko siya ulit. I need to get a hold of myself. To not do a mistake.

Nilagok ko ang natitirang laman ng baso ko. I think I deserved a reward for tonight for having a long patience. I need to let off some steam-to get laid.

"Hi, where are you partying? Let's meet on a nearby hotel," I heard a sultry chuckle from the other side and then a sweet yes.

I didn't bother myself saying anything. I hanged up the phone then got my car keys and wallet.

"Aren't you going to stay for the night? Let's just cuddle a bit," she said while pouting her sinful lips.

But I will not be moved just like that.

I continued buttoning my polo then pick up my belt on the floor. Samantalang naramdaman ko naman ang pagbangon niya at pagyakap sa akin. I was sitting on the side of the bed, bahagyang nakatalikod sa kaniya. Niyakap niya ako mula sa likod at isinandal ang baba niya sa balikat ko but I was quick to removed her hands.

"You know that I don't do cuddles," I said as I got up from the bed and pick up my shoes.

"I just want to try my luck," aniyang tila mas pinalukungkot pa ang boses.