Demon Queen (P/Finale)

Start from the beginning

Akiko widened his eyes, mouth agape as stared off into the distance.

What the... [Akiko]

The entire area, everything that surrounded the Rosso Household, was covered in red smoke. Nothing could be seen inside the smoke, and Akiko could tell that it blocked off any usage of Magic Sense when his Magic Sense failed to gain access through the smoke.

What in Ruminas's name was happening?

...
Narrators POV

Mariabell aimed a slash at Luminous, her aim sloppy as she pathetically missed her attack by a huge margin. Her eyes held lust, her body was overtaken by a feeling of ecstasy.

Anyone caught inside this field will be overcome by the most important aspect of survival. [Luminous]

Mariabell kept slashing, nearly losing her grip several times as her attacks kept missing.

Her teeth clenched, sweat forming on her face as she attempted to land even a single hit. Her body was trembling, trying it's best to not succumb to the feeling of Lust.

It is called Lust. Without Lust, one cannot continue life on this Earth. [Luminous]

Luminous appeared behind Mariabell and tapped Mariabells shoulder.

A shiver ran down Mariabells spine as she bit her lips to hold back a moan, her sword falling out of her hand as her eyes twitched in pleasure even more.

All sorts of thoughts ran inside her mind, even using Thought Acceleration didn't help calming herself down.

They say Lust can be conquered through experience, but that's just a foolish statement. Lust with reason cannot be conquered, only controlled. [Luminous]

Luminous grabbed Mariabells face, before thrusting her into the ground.

The sound of blood splashing echoed as Mariabells hair and clothes were soaked with the red substance.

Mariabell remained stationary, not moving an inch. Luminous let go of her face, standing up as she looked down on Mariabell with an uninterested look.

A True Hero does not need to breath, so why do you breath? [Luminous]

Mariabell was heavily panting, taking in heavy breaths with her mouth.

A True Hero is a Spiritual Being, one who has been uplifted from all Worldly requirements and entered a plane of existence beyond mortal comprehension. Therefore, things like eating, sleeping, breathing, etc were simply activities that they could partake in to have a little fun.

This, however, was different. Mariabells mind was hazy, her thoughts gave even more dirty feelings to her. Voices she didn't recognize before screamed in her head.

Accept it.
It's no use resisting.
You will enjoy it.
Resistance is futile.
Accept your Fate.

It is because of Lust, the Lust that can be controlled. But that only applies to Lust with reason. The same cannot be said for Lust without reason. Instinctive Lust cannot be overcome, Lust that knows no limits cannot be controlled. [Luminous]