Chapter 6 - Finally!

Another chapter again. Maybe it's just me having a cringe

*****CHAPTER 5*****

He invited me to a DATE? DATE! Lino was still processing what he read. Until he heard a voice, "Why are you blushing, Hyung?" He looks up to see who it is. And there he sees him again, their maknae. "INNIE!"

He stands up from his seat and faces Innie. Lino was staring at him intensely until he let his intrusive thoughts grab Innie's buttocks and squeezed them.

Which makes Innie push him slightly.

"You know, Hyung, you are much weirder now that you bang your head." They both sat down and rang the bell to call the waiter.

"How are you, Hyung?" Innie asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, Innie. They're just being paranoid," while still looking intently at I.N. He can't just believe that he met another member of this world.

"But Hyung, what is the last thing you could remember? Jisung Hyung told me that you can't remember anything."

"Jisung? You still have a communication with Jisung for this past 5 years?"

"Not exactly; we also lost communication since Jisung Hyung was a trainee. We only met again 1 year ago. And since we don't have any arguments, we're casual with each other," I.N. said, starting to eat.

Lino is also starting to eat and trying to ignore feeling awkward. This I.N. in front of him was clearly different from who he knew in his original world. This I.N. is wearing a stern face and is more mature. He's not their smiley, bubbly I.N.

"Btw, Hyung, why do you want to meet? Do you still remember why you want to meet me?" I stop eating and look at Lino, waiting for an answer. Lino looks so lost, and obviously he doesn't know what's happening. "I'm the one who likes to meet you," he said, pointing at himself. I.N. nods at him and just sighs.

"For sure, you don't know this, but Jisung Hyung texted me that you want to talk to me. Which is weird because after Hyunjin Hyung dropped off, our connection got cut off. But as a respect to what we have before, I said ok. But I have filming scheduled in another country last month. That's why you schedule it today. I honestly plan to cancel our meeting today, but based on Jisung Hyung, you are already okay." Lino was listening to I.N actively and slowly digesting his explanation.

"But why don't we have any contact with my phone? And why doesn't Seungmin know that you're the one I will meet today? Isn't it better if he was also included in our meeting?" It perks up I.N.'s attention, and he puts his chopsticks down.

"KIM SEUNGMIN? You want to bring Seungmin here?" I.N. said seriously. "SERIOUSLY? His wish probably came through that you're with him now." He slightly laughs sarcastically and drinks water. It's slightly uncomfortable for Lino. "Well, he must be happy that our group broke off before. No wonder because he likes you, you know?" I.N. said while shaking his head at Lino.

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THAT?" Lino was so shocked by what he heard. He can't believe what he is hearing. Where is his innocent mama? He doesn't know what is happening in this world. But never did he imagine that I.N. and Seungmin would have a fight.

Then he remembered that they were different people. Just the same face, but different identity, different personality. How could he forget that?

Lino takes a deep breath to calm himself and looks at Innie again. "Could you calm down first?"

"Okay, are you calm now?" Innie just nodded.

"So, can I ask? What really happened before? You know my situation; I really want to know something." I.N. is kind of hesitant to tell Lino the story behind it, but at the same time, he can't stop himself from frowning just remembering what happened before. But in the end, he agreed.

"Before I tell you, Waiter, can I have a bottle of soju and a fried chicken? Thank you!"

"Let's start when my soju and chicken come up, okay?" Lino just looks at him, digesting everything.

Everything is really different. Because his Innie looks like a drunkard man now, impatiently waiting for his drink like it could be his whole problem in this world.

'Is this the effect of Kim Seungmin on him?' Lino whispered.

*****END OF CHAPTER 5*****

Author's note:

Hi! It's been awhile. My schedule is really hectic, and my mental health is not really good, so I'm not able to write for months again. And I'm sorry; I know that was a shit excuse. Honestly, I've been thinking of removing this story and wanting to start again. But I don't want to promise to edit everything or republish it again.

I know it was a short update. If someone was reading this, Thank you, and have a nice day.