Chapter 5: Long time no see

Have a nice day, everyone. Here's another chapter for all of you! I hope you guys will like it.

*****CHAPTER 5*****

It's only 5 a.m. in the morning. When Lino hears the sound of a closing door and a footstep outside his room.

As Lino is a light sleeper person. He easily woke up and got up to see the intruder.

Lino went to the kitchen, and there he saw Seungmin, who was arranging groceries in the refrigerator.

"Kim Seungmin! why are you here so early and disturbing my sleep?" which shocks Seungmin. As Lino suddenly appeared and spoke behind him.

He was so serious about arranging and putting all the groceries in the fridge and cabinet, that he didn't feel Lino walking behind him.

"Sorry, my duty starts at 6 a.m.; that's why I'm early today. I know you will start eating noodles again. Since you can't cook because of your foot injury, that's why I bought you a breakfast. No worries, tomorrow I could cook," Seungmin said while now arranging the table. "You? Cooking?" while pointing at Seungmin. He just nods and says, "Let's eat."

Did Seungmin misunderstand, or was he not usually cooking?

Yesterday, he didn't cook because he was too lazy to get up. And he was so busy thinking about what would happen today. Speaking of happenings today,

Today he will meet up with someone he doesn't know. He tried to check his phone to see if this Lino from this world had any clues or information. But he couldn't find anything. He also checked past messages, but he still hasn't seen anything. Except for unknown calls and no-name contacts.

"Seungminnie." Seungmin looked at Lino, waiting to complete his sentences. "Is there a chance that I've told you about someone that I need to meet today?"

"Someone? You will meet someone today?" Seungmin tilted his head, evidently curious about what he said.

"Nevermind. It's probably my colleagues from the studio."

"Ok." Seungmin was kinda hesitant to drop off the topic,as he was curious who it was. But decided not to question it anymore to not piss Lino off. 

Seungmin continued eating, pretending not to care that Lino would meet someone today.

It's already 5:40 a.m. And Seungmin needs to leave for his 6 a.m. duty. But Lino wasn't worried that the doctor would be late, as the hospital is near this building.

Lino walked Seungmin to the door. Waiting for him to leave.
"Are you really sure that you could go out with your foot condition? I could try to call someone to be with you to assure that you could go home safe." Lino was so done that Seungmin kept worrying about his injury. His feet are still perfectly attached and moving.
He could now walk. It was just that he was too lazy to get up. Not because he can't.

"I'm really okay, so just go. Do you want to be late? If you want, then stay here with me." Lino leaves the door wide open. Waiting for Seungmin to decide and looking so done to an undecided man.

Seungmin takes a deep breath and finally gives up on convincing Lino to not go out alone. "Okay, okay, but call me when you're finally there and when you're already at home, okay?" He just nodded, waiting for Seungmin to finally leave.

"Okay, I will leave now. See you tomorrow!" Lino was ready to close when Seungmin suddenly hugged him. "Take care." Seungmin said, finally leaving.

Seungmin was already gone, but Lino was still flustered and trying to take in what happened. Never, as in never, he expected to experience and imagine that one day Seungmin would hug him like a fragile thing, not awkwardly but hugging him willingly.